Online now
Online now

Does this happen to other subs?

BabyTgirl​(sub female){Not lookin}
3 years ago • Nov 24, 2020

Does this happen to other subs?

So there was this Dominant who was contacting me and he was very kind and sweet but I didn't get a chance to contact him back because I had alot going on at the time. Flashforward and He messages again, I feel terrible so I reach out and say " Hi thank you so much for your messages, unfortunately I have a lot that is going on and feel as if it wouldn't be right to bring someone in my life right now. Also, with our age difference (16 years)* it would be difficult for me to be able to ever meet with you. I personally don't have a problem with it but I have my own restrictions (my mom lol)*. Please know your messages always made my day" (summarized version)
And so I was getting to a place where I felt I may be able to open up and talk to someone finally and go to message him, ya know say hi see how he is doing, and see that he blocked me?!?! Is this normal behavior? I would have hoped that there would be more mature actions than that on here? Was my message rude?
Idk I'm just confused now and I kinda feel bad.
*Didn't put these in the actual message
SirSilverWolf​(dom male)
SirSilverWolf​(dom male) • Nov 24, 2020
I wouldn't take it personally. The guy could have understood several things from your email, (i.e. not interested, chaotic life, flaky etc). He probably is using the block as a way to remind himself that you were not interested. Think of it as respecting your wishes (as he understood them)
    The most loved post in topic
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Nov 24, 2020
That is a possible explanation, however one can make notes on profiles so I suspect, like many, boy child doms, they react to rejection by throwing toys out of pram and crying into their entitled pillow, and block. Its common. Consider yourself having had a lucky escape from someone who while appearing nice, might not be, blocking in the circumstances you write about seems to me to be petty and unwarranted.

I do use the block facility, so ass hats, abusers, their supporters, victim blamer, shamer and their supporters, racists and those who can't respect boundaries (which sadly is a fair few people) have been blocked, and in lobby muted.
BabyTgirl​(sub female){Not lookin}
SirSilverWolf wrote:
I wouldn't take it personally. The guy could have understood several things from your email, (i.e. not interested, chaotic life, flaky etc). He probably is using the block as a way to remind himself that you were not interested. Think of it as respecting your wishes (as he understood them)

Ok thank you I appreciate this prospective, though I take slight offense to the flaky part 🤣. It makes sense, though a bit optimistic.