Online now
Online now

Ghosting pattern...?

Miki
3 years ago • Nov 29, 2020
Miki • Nov 29, 2020
It seems no matter how a communication situation seems to develop to solid ground, always expect the ghosting bullshit because it's an eay exit for the coward at heart who doesn't have the spine to speak their mind and face the one they're letting go.

Since ghosting is so universal, one can always hope the ghoster gets his or her own medicine down the line. Odds are they will.
Naturenurture​(sub female)
Naturenurture​(sub female) • Nov 29, 2020
Yes, the real ones and fake ones become obvious as time goes on. The ones that are real stick with you, if you're available and looking, they want to get to know you. The ones that want the instant gratification fade quickly because you're not offering sexting and hot pics constantly. Real Doms ask questions, and expect you to also, they talk about themselves.
Ghosting is a sign..they aren't in it to win it. Don't settle icon_smile.gif
Redfoxmask​(dom male)
Redfoxmask​(dom male) • Nov 29, 2020
[quote="Dellydoodah"]
PawPawGirl wrote:
. '' Where have all the good men gone?''

When you find where..please let me know

we are still around you just have to find that proverbial needle in the haystack.
Alpha Wolfe
Alpha Wolfe • Nov 29, 2020
[quote="Miki"]....always expect the ghosting bullshit because it's an eay exit for the coward at heart....

No no no, not coward. "Shriveled nut sack". We must use this phrase from now on 😄😂
Miki
Miki • Nov 29, 2020
[quote="Alpha Wolfe"]
Miki wrote:
....always expect the ghosting bullshit because it's an eay exit for the coward at heart....

No no no, not coward. "Shriveled nut sack". We must use this phrase from now on 😄😂

Close, seemingly applicable on most levels but alas some cowardly ghosters are women who cling to the outdated "woman's prerogative".

"Someone don't quite butter your bread? Have the courage to say so."
DomJayy​(dom male)
DomJayy​(dom male) • Nov 29, 2020
100% agree with people that it is not you and it is not okay to ghost !!

Also though attraction is a huge part of a dynamic as to be attracted to someone makes either wanting to submit or dominate them a lot easier ! It’s not all about looks but it’s also not all about personality, if you someone isn’t attracted to the person then no matter how much they get on with the person then it will most likely fail

It’s being a man or women enough to simply explain to said person that they aren’t their type or what they are looking for but to be respectful of the persons feelings because there is nothing wrong with someone just because they don’t personal attract to them because someone out there will!

So ghosting is both brutal and unfair to the person because they are left feeling terrible
MasterDomDok​(sadist male){you?}
2 years ago • Jun 2, 2021
I have the very same problem. Those few subbies I have connected with [scammers do NOT count! far too many TO count] do not manage to stay in touch, or are only vastly distant and no possibility of physical connection.
I have had a few physical relationships that changed eventually, and ended abruptly, but I/we knew why and when. online, though...once the money runs out to stay premium, no way exists to continue communications. I really don't like being poor. Ghosting from poverty really sux dirt.
carebearexplosion​(other female)
2 years ago • Jun 22, 2021

Re: Ghosting pattern...?

Everyone’s pretty in their own way. Maybe he’s shy or maybe he really doesn’t find you attractive but if he doesn’t then it just means he isn’t the one for you but there’s someone out there if he’s not and you’ll find them someday.