Online now
Online now

A game you’ll enjoy over and over

pumpedpeach​(sub male)
3 years ago • Nov 30, 2020

A game you’ll enjoy over and over

pumpedpeach​(sub male) • Nov 30, 2020
So here’s just a little description of a game that never ceases to be fun and challenging, I’ve played it with many mistresses and goddesses over the years! Hope you’ll enjoy the read!

So the game is called strikes, because it’s a 3 strikes and your cumming (not 3 strikes and your out) style game but the cum isn’t for my pleasure it’s for theirs. So the way it works, the goddess gives a command, and the command has what’s called a rule, for instance “use the _____ dildo and fuck yourself BUT do not touch your cock” I make the video and send it to the goddess for review and then she gives me another task, each strike (broken rule) gets a punishment. Such as tie and stretch your balls, tie your cock so it can’t be stroked, tie your cock to your balls, slap your cock or balls ___ times, put ___ ice cubes in your ass and let it melt then pour it from your ass to a cup and drink it etc etc etc etc whatever they want to do as punishment. Each strike makes the game harder, so after one strike the rules per task might be something likeeeee do not moan, or do not show any sign of pleasure, or do not get hard when using the dildo. But anyways after three strikes the goddess makes you cum, and it can be whatever they want, obviously because they rule. And there are tons of ways to finish in this game if it’s coming to its end or a pause for a restart, like for instance. Cum on the biggest dildo possible and fuck the hell out of it. Or finish by cumming in a glass and pouring it in my ass and plugging up for an hour, or when she doesn’t want me enjoying that cum at all, cum straight into the toilet and flush it or she just doesn’t let me cum, or another way is to cum in a shot glass and drink it. Or make it juicy and cum in a shot glass and pour it in my ass then fuck my biggest dildo and then lick and suck it clean. And hell, I’ve even had one that’s made me jerk off for her as many times as I could in a glass the day before our session (8 times if you wanted to know) so that way she could use it as lube for the dildos and plugs the next day. The possibilities are truly endless, but the game never loses its fun. So enjoy and do with it as you please icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic