Online now
Online now

Let’s talk about WETNESS ladies/gents

FEBRUARYBRIM
3 years ago • Dec 6, 2020

Let’s talk about WETNESS ladies/gents

FEBRUARYBRIM • Dec 6, 2020
Hello,
I recently had a great experience with a new dom man, and I got so wet before play, and while for-play was going on.

Has anyone else experiences an insane amount of wetness like this? Has anyone experienced a sudden surge in hormones like this? How do I overcome being embarrassed about it?

It’s like a faucet that can’t be turned off when I’m around him at all. During sex it was dripping down his legs.

I have been single for a year and not having sexual experiences very often.

Thank you for your input!

💕
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Dec 6, 2020
Why yes, yes i do. When a guy turns me on, i drip pre-cum... it's a pretty good gauge as to his affect on me. It's kinda ironic because i'm a total bottom and don't even like to use my penis, but it is still a barometer. i look at it as sort of like a woman's clitoris, it gets engorged when i am sexually aroused and is sensitive to touch and i can orgasm from having it touched, but otherwise... i'm not a penetrator psychologically... but it does get wet and leak when a Top wants to penetrate me. icon_wink.gif
AlphaRomeo​(dom male)
3 years ago • Dec 7, 2020
AlphaRomeo​(dom male) • Dec 7, 2020
I don't think it's anything to really be embarrassed about. I know for me as a dom, I always love it when my partner is dripping wet, like it helps me gauge how good of a job I'm doing, so your dom probably loved it if anything. He also probably liked how embarrassed you were about the whole thing, I know I love it when a sub is embarrassed about something.
    The most loved post in topic
MountaintopMaster
MountaintopMaster • Dec 7, 2020
If you're at all embarrassed about it, that's understandable because it's a bodily function, however, it's nothing to be ashamed of, in fact it's extremely sexy! So, try simply asking your partner if they like it. The answer will undoubtedly be a resounding yes, and hopefully they'll continually tell you just how much they like it, too. Or if you're hesitant to even ask, just mention it, "oh my god you make me so wet, Sir/Daddy, I'm dripping down your legs" ...and they will undoubtedly take that que to make you know just what a good girl you are being for them...
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
What they all said LOL, I think women are taught to be ashamed about these things mostly because let’s be real most sex Ed classes are horribly lacking. And teenagers being your main source of sex Ed growing up for anything not covered in class means anything like how wet a girl gets or squirting are talked about in an omg that’s so weird manner because it’s not normalised or talked about.

From my minimal experience Doms seem to love it because it’s a sign they’re doing a good job lol.
DrKrall

Re: Let’s talk about WETNESS ladies/gents

DrKrall • Dec 7, 2020
FEBRUARYBRIM wrote:
Has anyone else experiences an insane amount of wetness like this? Has anyone experienced a sudden surge in hormones like this? How do I overcome being embarrassed about it?

I have experienced this. With my very first girlfriend whenever I tied her down naked to the bed, and with my latest ex. My latest ex got so wet it sometimes made me feel close to nothing since there was almost no friction at all. She was a squirter, so usually having her cum took care of it, but sometimes I used a towel to absorb some of her lubrication. I did absolutely love it though, her wetness turned me on and it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Embrace it!
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
Embrace those wetness. I have this thing that whenever I masturbate, I always video the removal of my toys on my pussy. The sight of that slimy, creamy wetness is something that you should be proud of.
Miki
3 years ago • Dec 8, 2020
Miki • Dec 8, 2020
... just don't let that be the sole indicator of whether a dom/domme/whatever the case may be is "doing a good job".

Communicate however you like about what's working, what you'd like to feel more of, and what ought to be dialed back.

I say this because I never had to deal with copious "wetness" but it surely did not mean they weren't doing all the right things. I'm just one of the more dry specimens one might run across...

Kinda like my sense of humor!
BunnyMuffins​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 10, 2020
BunnyMuffins​(sub female) • Dec 10, 2020
I definitely have that experience especially in the beginning of a dynamic where you are so passionate about the person and it's all so new. But I have never been embarrassed by it actually. I've always gotten complimented on how wet I get so I just reveled in the idea that they could see I was literally dripping for them. If it brings my partner pleasure then I am a happy girl. Maybe considering it from that point of view will help?