Online now

Curious CD

andyAnt​(sub male)
3 years ago • Dec 10, 2020

Curious CD

andyAnt​(sub male) • Dec 10, 2020
Hello all,

Holidays greetings to all first of all!
This one here is a new member here and also fairly new to this lifestyle. I am 22 and from my shallow knowledge assume myself to be a submissive and a crossdresser (let me know after reading through it if I'm right).

I realized only after years of thinking about it and secretly dressing up in panties and hosiery that I was actually a crossdresser. I've loved the feel of nylon on my body for a long time now and feel that I can't go without wearing it everyday anymore (although I still do it in private). But, slowly from nylons, I've kinda started to wear dresses and keep myself nice and clean.

But after this, I felt that it wasn't enough. I felt there was more wanting to come out of me. Thus, I looked more up to find out what I'm interested in and realized that I would like to submit to someone. I feel that that would be a really new kind of feeling and I wish to explore that. I feel giving pleasure to someone else and obeying them should be my priority and thus I feel I should walk the path of a submissive cd.

So, I found out about this website through more research and here I am! Please let me know if you have any advice.
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
Welcome!! I hope you enjoy it here. Great bunch of people.

Cross dressing doesn't make you a submissive. Just wanted to throw that out there, not dismissing that you are, your second point very much puts you as a submissive and wanting to submit. Just wanted to reach out and make sure you know that they don't have to go together. It is your story and I know a few (was gonna say plenty, but that is not so) Doms that cross dress, or started their journey cross dressing. So don't let some things lead you too far down the rabbit hole. Enjoy doing you!

Nice to meet you!
    The most loved post in topic
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
Welcome! I hope you really enjoy it here too. It is a wonderful site for learning all you can and who knows meeting that special someone.
I agree 100% with OrcalePollon but another thing to think about is are you looking to submit because it gives you "self" permission to acts and sits better in you head, heart and emotions if your "told" to do so...or is "submission" and really needing to serve at the core of it all? Knowing what your offering really matters.
Only you can answer that (I'm not expecting an answer, just leaving you some food for thought for your personal journey)

Hope to see you more on the boards icon_smile.gif