Online now
Online now

Commited people having vanilla and BDSM paralell lives

Jaz13​(sub male)
6 years ago • Feb 27, 2018
Jaz13​(sub male) • Feb 27, 2018
I have been married for almost 18 years. My wife knew of my kinks/desires before we were married. and in the beginning I was content for it to be a "in the bedroom, once in awhile" type thing. Gradually though, I wanted something more substantive. My problem was I was afraid of telling my wife for fear she would leave me. Long story short I waited way too long to discuss this with her. Once I did talk to her about it, it turned out it was something she had thought about , as well. We started learning, and getting active in the local scene. We both wish we had done this years ago.
MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
6 years ago • Apr 17, 2018
I run across many that want to cheat on their partners to do kink. I get all the reasons and complications but still think honesty is best or suck it up. I would think the guilt of lying or being found out is a risk so is it worth it? Some do online and practice on themselves to avoid physical cheating even though is doing so mentally. For the uncommitted, kink is prevalent enough in today's world to seek a kimk life partner. My problem as a Somme are the age group numbers and distance. Most of the 45 plus are either afraid or far away.