Online now
Online now

Dressing up

emmmllliiininenine​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 16, 2020

Dressing up

Do dom men like when their sub dresses up? Is that pleasing or just something annoying to have to take off? What types of things(thigh highs, lingerie, their guy clothes)? Do men like when their sub wears their clothing? Is wearing nothing preferred to dressing up to look sexy?
    The most loved post in topic
dollMaker​(dom male)
3 years ago • Dec 16, 2020
dollMaker​(dom male) • Dec 16, 2020
As a dollMaker I very much enjoy selecting, preparing and dressing a doll,/sub. Clothing is therefore very important to what I do, from the lingerie to the outerwear, and shoes. I will carefully select items to create a look that complements whatever my vision is for that doll/sub. So putting on is more my thing than taking off, though select items may need removed to facilitate certain types of play. In saying that I will often pick clothing that leaves areas exposed within the design to facilitate play, so for example, a backless dress will permit flogging or whip use without needing removed.

I very much enjoy lacing corsets up, there is nothing quite like doing that, and watching the corset pull in and get tighter on the doll/subs body, shaping and contouring. The corset is in away acting like an item of bondage, as can some other items of clothing.

So for me dressed, or ‘dolled’ up, is no annoyance and very much what I like, and require.

I find male clothing boring, not desirable and therefore not something I would want a doll/sub wearing.
mikebradsrv​(dom male)
3 years ago • Dec 17, 2020
mikebradsrv​(dom male) • Dec 17, 2020
I'm sure this varies. I always prefer "natural", which means less clothing, no makeup, as much honesty as possible, real.
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
Dressing up is somehow stimulating to some. But not all. Some prefer their sub strip naked, some like to have something to rip like fishnet or button up shirt to enhance fear play. Some prefer to wear thigh latex. It really depends on the actual kink or the dynamic.

My Daddy doesn't really care on what clothes I wear. Never asked me to wear something specific. But my first Dom raided my closet, he never asked me to buy specific clothes though unlike some that I read that their Dom literally asked for new sets of wardrobe.

In my case, since this aspect is not covered by my Dom. It's okay I enjoy dressing up lingerie, kimonos (no disrespect for Japanese) and my satin robes (my favorite) on my own. I enjoy seeing my self in the mirror dressing up then taking some selfies and videos. This is very arousing for me making me want to touch myself. So basically it's just a preference.
Tthomas
Tthomas • Dec 17, 2020
I do Not want my sub undressed when i get home. It is a very rare case when I want her undressed when meeting.

It has always been a preference of mine. I always enjoyed a Victoria’s Secret magazine to a Penthouse .

Plus it is always fun to tell her what mood I am in.
Kal Foster​(dom male){felicia}
3 years ago • Dec 18, 2020
I quite enjoy dressing my subs or making requests of what they wear. The selection may range from high fetish latex to a Halloween costume, depending on my mood. I also enjoy when they xgo the extra mile to pick out and wear something they know I enjoy.

Of course, naked has its place as well! 😈
SirBuck​(dom male)
3 years ago • Dec 18, 2020
SirBuck​(dom male) • Dec 18, 2020
Personally, I love when my sub dresses up for me.
Part of it is I find it incredibly sexy to have my sub in lingerie, that's covered by some elegance, a nice slinky dress, or long skirt and blouse, etc.
Part of it, is simply the privacy aspect of it. Sometimes I run into old friends and we decide to hang out, and if my sub is surprising me with it ... well, I don't want that friend to see.
Another part of it is that I typically use what she wears as a sign of interest in play. If she is wearing sweats, or something comfy, she likely wants to just cuddle up on the couch. If she is wearing something sexy, or in one of my known fantasies, it's a sign that she wants to play. Sort of like if she walks up and just sits next to you, no sign, but if she's wearing nothing but lingerie, and is crawling up to you, and starts rubbing up on your dick ... sign she's feeling frisky. But obviously lower key than that.
The final part of it is effort, just like most subs like when the dom dresses up in a suit, or puts effort into her, I like when my sub shows that she is putting effort into appearance for me as well. The exception is that I don't like my sub to wear makeup, i prefer to see her face "unpainted".
But, like others have stated, and like pretty much everything else, it all depends on the dom and the subs dynamic/preferences, these are just mine
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
3 years ago • Dec 20, 2020
Aries Chris wrote:
Dressing up is somehow stimulating to some. But not all. Some prefer their sub strip naked, some like to have something to rip like fishnet or button up shirt to enhance fear play. Some prefer to wear thigh latex. It really depends on the actual kink or the dynamic.

I will take one of each AC!! *drool* I have never really tried the full rubber suits, maybe not my thing.

I love it all, I definitely like being dressed up to be torn apart in a primal frenzy. Clothing can shape and leave some mystery and emphasize certain areas, can be very beautiful and I love turning the body into art, even if it is with nothing but some rope or some tape. ❤
It is very much a conversation because it can vary so much! I like a quick fuck where clothes don't even come off... but if the standard becomes sex with the lights off, or my bra never even comes off... I will start to think my body is not to your liking, that is not okay ^_^
petiteluna​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 20, 2020
petiteluna​(sub female) • Dec 20, 2020
I think it’s all a matter of preference like a lot of others have said ^^” I like to dress up for myself, but I also like to cater that to my partner/Dom’s preference. In my limited experience, they’ve also used that as a determinate of how I’m feeling XD I think the type of “dress up” varies—i like cutesy/hint of sexy things, like short pleaded skirts & crop tops, with lingerie underneath :>