Online now
Online now

Contracts

GrimmMaiden​(dom female){GrimmOryx}
6 years ago • Apr 21, 2018

Contracts

In search of contract points to be covered. I'm in a 24/7 D/S relationship with my Domme, GrimmOryx. We know each other very well. We're in a long term relationship. We've already identified roles/responsibilities. We want a contract for accountability reasons and for the symbolism it holds for our relationship. It will also serve as a reminder of how important we are to one another. We plan on displaying at least a portion of it in our playroom. It'll be similar to having our vows framed and displayed, except much kinkier and dirtier icon_wink.gif
We've got a basic outline. Roles, acknowledgement of them, responsibilities and duties, punishment/reward (need to nail down specifics about infraction and punishment tiers), and limits. Anyone have suggestions for anything we might be missing or would be good to include? All suggestions welcome and appreciated.
LordofPain56
6 years ago • Apr 22, 2018
LordofPain56 • Apr 22, 2018
Just a loose suggestion. I wrote my profile in "covenant" form (loosely). It is meant to project a vow or promise. While you may not like individual characteristics of the profile, you are welcome to read it and use any categories or subjects there to add to your outline of ideas to build upon for your "contract".
    The most loved post in topic
Redtailedkitty
6 years ago • Apr 23, 2018

Re: Contracts

Redtailedkitty • Apr 23, 2018
GrimmMaiden wrote:
In search of contract points to be covered. I'm in a 24/7 D/S relationship with my Domme, GrimmOryx. We know each other very well. We're in a long term relationship. We've already identified roles/responsibilities. We want a contract for accountability reasons and for the symbolism it holds for our relationship. It will also serve as a reminder of how important we are to one another. We plan on displaying at least a portion of it in our playroom. It'll be similar to having our vows framed and displayed, except much kinkier and dirtier icon_wink.gif
We've got a basic outline. Roles, acknowledgement of them, responsibilities and duties, punishment/reward (need to nail down specifics about infraction and punishment tiers), and limits. Anyone have suggestions for anything we might be missing or would be good to include? All suggestions welcome and appreciated.

We are wanting to revamp ours. I’m curious what others will respond with. Every dynamic and relationship is vastly different but you learn so much from what others do and I find it really helps to formulate and explore what rings true for us.