Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Miki
3 years ago • Dec 25, 2020

Re: Desperate for attention

Miki • Dec 25, 2020
Bad Pat wrote:
I try to show my worst first. All the rest should be good, right? Well, I'm in search of a dominant woman who would like to see how much she could train me with pain, humiliation, etc over video and voice and text... If not here in California.
Please consider my need to be you and maybe even your friend's slave. Want all but bleeding and number 2. Number 1 good though. I don't have much actually experience but can't stop dreaming of the taste the pain the work and suffering. The word suffering attracts and draws me so I need someone to show me its true consentual meaning.

Welcome all..

Welcome "bad pat"--- a word of advice, dig into the forums or blogs or whatever else they put in here and in other places as a "guide for beginners"-- and don't use the word "desperate".

Other than that there's a wealth of info you can pick up in various places. Try to dig around through those before actually getting started. Your luck will be a bit better.
Philly Belwas​(dom male)
3 years ago • Dec 25, 2020
Philly Belwas​(dom male) • Dec 25, 2020
thicccgirl wrote:
Hey, so I’m definitely new here. I’m just figuring out how this community works while figuring out what I like and don’t like. I’d love to figure out what else I should do as someone new here.

Talk to more subs then Doms in the end. They know how to spot red flags and the ins and outs of things with no secret motives.
Mage Stone​(neither male)
3 years ago • Dec 26, 2020
Mage Stone​(neither male) • Dec 26, 2020
Hi! I’m an inexperienced kinkster that’s trying to get practical knowledge. I’ve not gotten into much but the little I’ve tried makes me want to try more! I’m considered a switch to most people but I’m looking to start as a sub for now. If you’re a sub or dom that wants to give me advice or point me towards reading material, feel free! I’m straight but I’m happy to make friends of all genders and learn from their experiences. Thank you all for having me! Hope to meet you all ;P
jeramiah
3 years ago • Dec 27, 2020

Hi everyone!

jeramiah • Dec 27, 2020
Hey guys I’m pretty new to this. Does anyone have any advice on how to become part of this community?! As far as I can see this is about love and exploration and I’m really excited! Please feel free to message me if you have a helpful note or wanna show me the ropes! Thanks
Juicy Licious

New

Juicy Licious • Dec 27, 2020
Hi all

I have recently decided to put myself out there and explore my sexuality further.

Hoping to learn new things that will help me learn more about myself and to help me define my needs better.

Interested in an online relationship only and the possibility of making new friends with like minded people.
Bellarine​(dom female)

New to the cage

Bellarine​(dom female) • Dec 27, 2020
Hello 🤗
I think I’ve said pretty much every relevant thing about me on my profile description lol.

But I’m here to meet new people and have a somewhat intelligent discussion, I say that because most if not all the rest of BDSM sites have so far disappointed me with men wanting me to dry fist them, which is not a very appealing message to wake up to.

I’m a little new to the scene as well in terms of terminology and what everything means, but I’ve had sadist tendencies ever since I was a teen, and I’ve discovered BDSM after I noticed I liked movie scenes where the women were superior or men prostrated themselves before women, and I very much liked that woman to be me, my preferences and limits might be a little missing or jumbled up since I am still exploring, but that’s why I’m here icon_smile.gif I do know however, is that I absolutely love control, and having people begging in front of me.

I’ve explored around in real life as well, but none of them ever lasted, since they all eventually turn sexual, and that’s a nope for me, being asexual and all.

I’m curious as to what kind of people I’ll be meeting here. And if there’s any doms/dommes that would like to have a chat and would enjoy someone pestering them with questions every now and then, feel free to message me.
OG Cupcake{4everAlone}
OG Cupcake{4everAlone} • Dec 27, 2020
Hi all!! 👋

New to The Cage, still trying to figure out how the site works! A friend suggested I give it a try. Looking to chat with like minds and dive a little deeper.

✌️💚🧁
emiRiver​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 28, 2020

Nervous newbie.

emiRiver​(sub female) • Dec 28, 2020
Hi I'm Em,

I'm extremely knew to this scene and had planned to get more into it through events near Me, which is a regular as I'm close to London, but the pandemic kind of ruined that for me!

I'm still learning and figuring out what I may or may not like and it's been quite hard as I've not found anywhere that I can get genuine help, I've tried different pages and a lot of the men I've spoken to on there are definitely not good Dom's, I've done enough research to tell that.

So if anyone has any tips or advice? Just wants to chat ect! I'm an open book, help me learn please?!
IndieLee​(switch female)
3 years ago • Dec 28, 2020
IndieLee​(switch female) • Dec 28, 2020
Hi, all! The name is Indie.

Technically, I'm a switch but I have a partner who acts as my dom, so I'll be navigating the platform as a dom. I'll be settling in Washington state in a few weeks and was hoping to connect with the bdsm community there, but COVID changed those plans. I've been in and out of the community for several years, so I consider myself a newbie.

That said, I'm hoping to fine a sub male here but I'm also really happy to build some friendships, especially with fellow doms, especially black fem doms like myself.

Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks!