Online now
Online now

Do you think...

Tthomas
3 years ago • Dec 30, 2020

Do you think...

Tthomas • Dec 30, 2020
Do you think that people in their 20’s and 30’s know what a gift they have by being able to come on a site like this?

“Back in the day” I knew what I liked and it was very hard to find like minded people. There was a lot of trial and error over the years trying to satisfy my desires. I think back now and wonder how I ever survived to be where I am now. I can not imagine being a sub back then and the chances o you would take.
MrFulmen
3 years ago • Dec 30, 2020
MrFulmen • Dec 30, 2020
Once, out of curiosity, I looked up kink events in the small, conservative city that I grew up near--and found three different regularly scheduled BDSM munches happening there!

Needless to say there was no such activity there when I was a young'un.

The greater accessibility for newcomers is wonderful to see.
Lexxa​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 31, 2020
Lexxa​(sub female) • Dec 31, 2020
I can't speak for my entire age group, but I do personally recognize how fortunate I am to have so many resources at my fingertips. I also recognize that I'm fortunate to be part of a generation that is far more accepting of the non-traditional and that actively seeks to dismantle the status quo.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Dec 31, 2020
it wonderful to see the younger ones having it easier. I still remember the sleazy newspaper style contact magazines where you hoped in hell you left with your skin.... after making decisions based on some tiny black and white, grainy image....And I wont even mention the cards in phone boxes, that make me feel older than dinosaurs LOL

the future does look brighter, that is for sure!
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
3 years ago • Jan 1, 2021
Miki • Jan 1, 2021
It's all relative and not easy to take stock in to the fullest.

Imagine the delight when someone came up with sliced bread?

Anyway fast forward a decade (or more) when they perfect hologram technology and I (an extreme example because it's unlikely no matter what) could appear in the room totally nude and writhe, twerk and whatever to a guy's total satisfaction (again an example, I play equally with M/F) and after choking the chicken to the max he can hit a switch and Poof! away I go. No fuss no muss... Best of all.. no strings!!

At that point they'll be asking if people of prime sexual age realize how lucky they are with that kind of gizmo.

(Of course someone will find a way to commercialize such equipment and features so perhaps they won't be so lucky after all, just broke and toothless.)