Online now
Online now

NEW! Privacy Feature On THE CAGE!

Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Apr 19, 2018

NEW! Privacy Feature On THE CAGE!

Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 19, 2018
I'm happy to announce we have now rolled out new privacy features for your profiles. It's our hope that THE CAGE will remain as visible, loud, and kink proud as possible, but we also understand privacy is a serious concern for some of our users. Now you can set your profiles to "registered users only" or set it open to all users and guests. You can change this setting on your profile page.

More features to come! Thank you all for your patience and support icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Apr 19, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 19, 2018
I've adjusted the post because the blog bit isn't quite ready yet but hopefully tomorrow. I'll post here when we go live. Sorry about any confusion!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Apr 23, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 23, 2018
We're pleased to announce that the new privacy option is now live for your blog posts as well. If this is a concern you can make your blog available to everyone or set it to registered users only in your blog settings. We hope many of you will continue to allow guests and visitors to the site to view your writings as it really is a wonderful way to inspire and engage others. However we appreciate that is not always possible.

We hope these changes are useful to you all. Much more to come! Please feel free to mail me or Cage Monkey your suggestions or thoughts. We love hearing from you! FYI Bond messages can get missed so Cage Mail is best icon_smile.gif
MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
5 years ago • Apr 23, 2018
It would be helpful if you announce where and how we can make these changes to profile and blog. I look in preferences and didn't see it. Also it would be great to include those instructions in future announcements. Let me know how to make the changes. Thanks
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Apr 25, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 25, 2018
@MsEbonyAngela,

Thanks for the feedback - we're happy to provide a bit more detailed instructions for these new features:

Profile Privacy Options:
Click your name in the upper right hand corner
Select "Profile"
Scroll down and select "Edit"
Scroll down and check or uncheck "Show my profile to registered users only"

This feature allows only users registered and subscribers with THE CAGE to view the details of your profile.

Blog Privacy Options:
Click on "Blog" at the top of this page
Click the "My Blog" button on the following page
Click on "settings" from the drop down menu
Check or uncheck "Show my blog to registered users only"

Again, this feature allows only users registered and subscribers with THE CAGE to view your blog.

Again, we hope that if you can, you'll continue to share your thoughts, feelings, kinks, and more with all, keeping THE CAGE friendly, open, dynamic, and exciting. We know some of us need more privacy than others, but I hope we can also be as loud and proud as possible icon_smile.gif