Online now
Online now

Sleep deprivation

SilverEyes​(sub female){Owned}
3 years ago • Jan 6, 2021

Sleep deprivation

If any of you have any tips please feel free to share it. I am over 72 hours without sleeping by now... I have tried everything I could think about but nothing worked so far,  so please just share your tips no matter how crazy they are. 
Redamancy
3 years ago • Jan 6, 2021
Redamancy • Jan 6, 2021
Masturbation, sleepy time tea by Celestial tea (you can find at any popular grocery store), and ASMR on youtube.
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jan 7, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Jan 7, 2021
Physical exhaustion from multiple orgasms during sensory deprivation.

A general way of relaxing your mind and body
hornydevilish
hornydevilish • Jan 7, 2021
The only way I can sleep is wanking many many times, to a point my body is exhausted. Even if I get lucky with a woman, I still need to cum multiple times before feeling tired. 😩 I don't know if that helps anyone but when I went to the doctor and explained my issues the lady G.P prescribed mirtazapine and it seems to be working as I suffer with anxiety, depression and sleep deprivation. James x p.s sorry I forgot to add that before starting mirtazapine she gave me some diazepam and the really really really worked!!! 😁
HeyLittleOne​(sub female)
HeyLittleOne​(sub female) • Jan 7, 2021
Lavender is something that I absolutely love when I'm having difficulty sleeping. I drink it in teas, add it to my baths, or use it in a body lotion.

Lions Mane, Hops and Valerian, Passion Flower, Milky Oats, Lemon Balm, CBD, and Catnip (not from a kitty toy) are all wonderful for aiding in sleep and reducing anxiety/restlessness as well!

As always, please do your own research before taking anything in order to avoid interactions with medications or conditions.

Best wishes ♡
explorer​(switch male)
explorer​(switch male) • Jan 7, 2021
Please visit a doctor, they may uncover something you wasn't aware of

Stay safe and take care icon_smile.gif x
    The most loved post in topic