Online now
Online now

ISO Submissive Meditation to start my day?

ElizaEmma​(sub female){NotLooking}
3 years ago • Oct 7, 2020
slavebilly wrote:
Ok. I'm new to all this, so don't be offended if I ruffle any feathers. I see the purpose behind BDSM (other than the kink) to bring balance into a relationship. If I, as a sub naturally freely submit, why is that not also satisfying to a Dom? I am not being the slave you desire me to be. My submission alone should be your satisfaction! Do i have to be a challenge?

Wait, haven't you so quickly forgotten that heated thread on brats? For some people, the challenge is part of the fun.
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
3 years ago • Oct 7, 2020
This isn’t necessarily a meditation, but you can certainly meditate/think/pray/journal on this quote. I do, regarding both my submission as well as my professional career.

“ I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy.”
-Rabindranath Tagore
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
3 years ago • Jan 9, 2021
Over a decade ago I read a book called "Slavecraft: Roadmaps for Erotic Servitude, Principles, Skills and Tools" by a grateful slave with Guy Baldwin. I recall at least a few meditations in there that you might find of use:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/583116.Slavecraft
SubAtomic
3 years ago • Jan 9, 2021
SubAtomic • Jan 9, 2021
I do not want to be challenged by a sub at all. If that gets you off, and you find that person - great. For myself I want that male who knows his place and actually prefers it that way. There is no one way or "right" way - there are way too many variables in relationship. Any relationship.

slavebilly wrote:
Ok. I'm new to all this, so don't be offended if I ruffle any feathers. I see the purpose behind BDSM (other than the kink) to bring balance into a relationship. If I, as a sub naturally freely submit, why is that not also satisfying to a Dom? I am not being the slave you desire me to be. My submission alone should be your satisfaction! Do i have to be a challenge?