Online now
Online now

A long time interest I'm now pursuing.

Kiyattle​(switch male)
3 years ago • Dec 21, 2020

A long time interest I'm now pursuing.

Kiyattle​(switch male) • Dec 21, 2020
Hello party people, this is my first forum post!
I've been interested in deing dominated for years now, I feel that I've always been most comfortable when I have someone else calling all the shots. It's not that I dont enjoy being in control, but I like the feeling of playing by someone else's rules. I've never been assertive in relationships, I'm typically a "let it ride" kind of person, so the thought of a dominante partner laying out all the rules makes me feel very comfortable. I've joined the cage because I'd like to learn more about the community, and about myself, and what kind of things might appeal to me that I have not been exposed to yet. Eventually, I'd be interested in finding a compatable partner, but that's still a ways off, and I'm just taking baby steps for the time being.

I'm typically very cautious about any relationships I enter, and from the type of interations this fetish can lead to, I'm sure caution and prudance is by far the best route to take here.

If anyone with more experiance in either a dom or sub role has any advice or impute, I'd be happy to listen, and discuss what until this point in my life has been a pretty closely guarded secret. Just writing this makes me feel like I'm opeing up more then I ever have before, so it's kind of a leap of faith.

Cheers,
Kiyattle LV
    The most loved post in topic
DrWakko
3 years ago • Dec 21, 2020
DrWakko • Dec 21, 2020
The only thing I can suggest is going to munches and meeting, talking and asking questions.

Also since you don't mention the gender of partner you are looking for it is hard to give examples of what to expect since male/male energy is different than female/male energy.
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jan 11, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Jan 11, 2021
Your post seems to speak of an uncertainty of your possible role within this lifestyle. Curious minds want to know. As we're instructed of such basic things in life by our parents or whomever raised us we cnat expect said individuals to teach us everything we'll ever want to know, hence the requirement of either experience and/or a mentor of sorts. Enjoy your journey through this curious realm while listening to the many opinions of others