Online now
Online now

AB/DL

soggybottomboy
3 years ago • Jan 16, 2021

AB/DL

soggybottomboy • Jan 16, 2021
We need more Adult Babies and Diaper Lovers on here. How can we get them to find this site?
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jan 16, 2021
A lot of ABDLs stay away from sites like this because their interests "weird" people out (or thats what they see) and I think a lot of ABDLs are into just that, the ABDL part and not really have an interest in bdsm or other kink and if they do the ABDL is their primary role.

I guess the best way to bring them here is to meet them on other sites and tell them about this place.

DW
soggybottomboy
soggybottomboy • Jan 16, 2021
We're all into some weird shit abdl's ain't no worse.In the end all these sites are a waste of time. There's a lot of abdl's on FetLife that do a lot of bdsm. If you ain't in the click early though you miss out. I found get life to late to many people now.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jan 16, 2021
No one fetish is 'weird' compared to others, it's all perspective.

As for bringing others here it's all based on reaching them. Theees jot that many decent sites that are anything more than dating sites, 3 lats I checked. A basic google search for basic bdsm will show all, but outside of pm of said specified question is against my ethics to so openly say what's where outside of here. Still if you cant find the other 2 with your google check then pm me and I'll point you in their direction and by all means bring all here that you find as the other 2 arent worth much mention
Lexxa​(sub female)
Lexxa​(sub female) • Jan 16, 2021
I've encountered a handful of ABDL players during my time on this site and I imagine there are more here that I've yet to cross paths with. However, there's no way to personally search out only ABDL profiles and thus finding others into that specific kink is a game of chance on this website. Fetlife has the advantage of having kink specific group pages that make it a little easier to network with fellow kinksters into your same kinks. The best way to do the same here is to create a forum topic about it (like this one you've created) and write blogs about it. Then hopefully those with similar interests will find their way to said topics and blogs.

As far as attracting more to the site in general, the best way to do so is by word of mouth. If you're aware of other places that are over saturated with ABDL players then it might be worthwhile to suggest in those groups that there's another site you've found that you feel would be a good space for them and invite them to join.
    The most loved post in topic
soggybottomboy
3 years ago • Jan 17, 2021
soggybottomboy • Jan 17, 2021
To bad I'm bad at form topics. I just don't have a lot of time and i hate computers. I got everything working against me.
soggybottomboy
soggybottomboy • Jan 17, 2021
House Talon I agree.
Miki
Miki • Jan 17, 2021
soggybottomboy wrote:
To bad I'm bad at form topics. I just don't have a lot of time and i hate computers. I got everything working against me.

Never feel bad or shamed. You posted a valid topic and got some valuable feedback.