Online now
Online now

How you Met

CinderellaOnTheRun​(sub female){protected}
3 years ago • Jan 22, 2021

How you Met

Hiya 😊

I am really curious as to how you met you Dom/Sub? I love hearing people's stories and how first meets happened so, if you are comfortable sharing, I would love to know how you met your partner(s) in the lifestyle!

Huggies to all who need them!
~C
Lexxa​(sub female)
Lexxa​(sub female) • Jan 22, 2021
We met through our local BDSM community. We both had commented on a local group page on Fetlife and that led to a few weeks of chats about Disney, films and cooking lol. We originally planned on meeting up at a nearby play space for one of their regular weekday events. Ultimately we decided to meet a couple days sooner for coffee (hot cocoa for me 😋), which turned into a cheesecake date and a movie (Pixar's Onward) haha.

Turns out it was a good thing we opted to meet up a little sooner rather than later. That same night we received notice that all the play spaces in town were shutting down the next day by order of the governor (this was back in March 2020 when Seattle was starting to ease into lockdowns starting with intimate spaces/clubs/etc). We agreed to explore being play partners so I went over to his place for dinner and playtime a couple times before the total lockdown between households was put into place. Play partners turned into a "Facebook official" romantic relationship and we've been together ever since. ❤️🥰❤️
    The most loved post in topic
MrFulmen
MrFulmen • Jan 22, 2021
I've met the majority of my partners through being active in kink community as well. Pro tip: go to classes on kinks that are exciting for you, and take note of who else is showing up at those same classes.