Online now
Online now

Watching out for each other.

Dhalia​(sub female)
5 years ago • May 7, 2018
Dhalia​(sub female) • May 7, 2018
I wasn’t perfect in my handling of the situation. I realize that. I have had many disrespectful men approach me and that is what i have done every time. Block and move on. It was one of those wow he may actually be a decent guy and bam he wasn’t. I acted on impulse. Not attention seeking . Used to a different format and should have reacted differently. But thank you for your opinion.
Jashine
Jashine • May 7, 2018
Dhalia, you say that you entered the Lobby today after a Dom started playing with you 'after a brief discussion'. Looking at your link to the topic of 'Sub-Frenzy', I daresay you could have heeded the part that warns agains 'playing too soon with someone you just met'. I was not in the Lobby when you came in, but personally I am disinclined to watch over people who show no sign of watching over themselves.
Dhalia​(sub female)
I was not playing with anyone! This was a first time discussion with someone that had shown interest. NOT PLAYING.
Dhalia​(sub female)
I said playing as in playing games.. christ why do i feel like i am being “slut” shamed now lol