Online now
Online now

Barefoot hiking/going barefoot outdoors in general

TheDankLord​(switch male)
3 years ago • Feb 1, 2021

Barefoot hiking/going barefoot outdoors in general

TheDankLord​(switch male) • Feb 1, 2021
Was wondering what people's thoughts are on barefoot hiking, or really being barefoot anywhere outdoors besides the typical places like beaches. I've always enjoyed going barefoot every now and then but really got into it after hiking barefoot in Switzerland during a trip overseas. Weird as it seems to most Americans, I love tackling parks and trails without shoes, and have found many surfaces enjoyable that few people would think to walk on without them. I particularly enjoy gravel, though it can become a little painful if you walk a long distance on it. Nothing beyond my pain tolerance though, and I've never injured my feet walking on it in fact they've toughened a bit so its much easier to handle now than it was the first time.

Isn't strictly a BDSM or sexual thing for me. Usually its because I am curious about what a certain surface feels like, and sometimes I'm just really not in the mood to put on shoes but still feel like exploring the outdoors. But as someone who does have a foot fetish it definitely can be sexual sometimes, and I think its super hot when I see girls leave their shoes and socks behind on the trail. I also think outdoor bondage is hot, and being barefoot outdoors can really emphasize the submissive/slave's lower status, especially if they are barefoot on a rugged surface or if their dom is wearing shoes as normal.

Does anyone have any experiences, stories, recommendations etc. about this? Locations you'd suggest trying for a barefoot hike? BDSM scenarios involving going barefoot outdoors? Figured it might be a fun topic and I'm curious to see how many other barefooters are on here.
Big Jason
Big Jason • Feb 1, 2021
Dont try that in Florida or you will regret it.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Feb 1, 2021
Naturalism is probably one of my stronger philosophies in life, so barefoot, and being in nature is something I do a lot. It helps me feel reconnected and reenergised, not just within myself but to everything around me. In a way it both brings myself back to myself yet at the same time, brings my head back out of my ass, remembering that there is a whole intricacy to life. Outdoor bondage and the whole primal concept of Hunter (Predator) and hunted (prey) appeals to me a lot.

Naturalism however, isn’t to be confused with naturism (nudists), which isn’t really something I’ve had much practice with. Not that I’m against it (I love being naked), it’s just not something we’re exposed to much here, nor am I an exhibitionist, so getting my gear off in public is still quite challenging for me.
    The most loved post in topic