Online now
Online now

Not sure if it's me or what

FabSeverus​(dom male)
5 years ago • May 10, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • May 10, 2018
PandaDefibPaddle wrote:
@MasterJ907 How are things going? Any update? We're all rooting for you. icon_smile.gif

lol I think he stop answering too icon_wink.gif

dont expect everything going smoothly your way here. You are not the only one chating with subs, they recieved prob 10 times or more the amount of messages than you. So if they are picking whats suited them, no offence or dont take it too personal,like you they are looking for someone and if Dom B connect better than you thay will stop talking to you thats all. Its a slow process, dont think one second you will chat up a sub with some good words and she will fly to your room for some spankings! it took me a year before I found the right connection. So be prepared for a long march and thats the way it should be. In the meantime read more and more, learn not how to hook up quickly with a sub, but how to make sure the day it happens , you are ready for her/him.
good...uh luck got nothing to do with it icon_wink.gif
BDSM DOM​(dom male)
BDSM DOM​(dom male) • May 10, 2018
After seeing Fabs last post on this topic, I want to make a counter comment or two.

To Fab you need to choose your words more carefully. Your post was hostile and condescending. It was clearly done in rudeness with litle to no feelings involved. And you made assumptions to which you cant prove....

You stated to them the following "dont think you will chat up a sub with some good words and she will fly to your room for some spankings"....

Who said they was doing that? What proof do you have that their chats are BOOTY Calls? You had no right to assume that. All they wanted to know was why that person or persons stopped talking to them. Which they have a right to know or ask...To be bluntly honest with you, those people who up and quit talking should at least say some thing like "im sorry but im need to let you go" or they could offer a bye, or talk to you later....

As for your comment " dont expect everything going smoothly your way here. You are not the only one chatting with subs, they recieved prob 10 times or more the amount of messages than you"

For this I want to say "they never stated nor implied they wanted things their way....They never stated nor implied they wanted thing smoothly" and on the part about the messages you are being rude.

The last time i checked this wasnt a competition on how many messages a person gets. And you made it look like that person wasnt worth talking to....personally, you sound very hostile....you need to come down off your high horse and stop attacking the person who was asking for help.

Clearly you are in a bad mood and taking your anger out on them..... How would you feel if some one attacked you for asking for help? you wouldnt like it....

TO the staff and members of this site, I am sorry for my heated post, but it bothers me greatly when some one gets attacked when they are asking for help....
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • May 10, 2018
BDSM DOM,
clearly you dont know how to read me, and for someone whos upset by my comments doesn take gloves either icon_wink.gif

chill out,
I suggest you read my coments a few times first and interpreted other way.

I am french i go straight to the point.

the OP ask for advice I give a few insight from my experience.

1/One is dont expect, which mean...there is two way communication so two way how to communicate. Hes expecting someone to answer to all his messages, she/he got the right to keep silence! this is the basis of consent, she/he never consent to reply to all his messages nor to respond at all.

2/"NO offence or dont take it personal" I quote myself to remind you I was polite and caring.

3/ a newly dom who chat or send messages doesnt do it to check the weather with that person ?? Do you? so I assumed or presumed at some point the question of when shes going to get spanked will appear.

3/ I never said he wasnt worthy, I said and its important and you should ask subs how many messages they get and you will be surprise, so I said she cut loose because someone else catch her attention better than him.

Not sure why you get the knight suit on, I am sure the op is big enough to handle a response himself, but like I see hes not responding on his own wall like he expect other to awnser his messages?

I didnt intend to hurt him, or being rude or else. If the op is hurt then let me know I will apologise here.

Now lets leave it quietly shall we.
BDSM DOM​(dom male)
BDSM DOM​(dom male) • May 10, 2018
To Fab,

You was being cold, mean, disrespectful to them. Not to mention you made assumptions to which you cant prove...

Second you was not polite nor caring. You was hostile, rude an arrogant

You dont fool me... I know the type person you are. I am not blind. Try that crap elsewhere.

Third, dont tell me to chll out, i am not one to push...

You clearly are arrogant and like to play mind games.... You are a troll....Nothing more

I will not waste any more breath on you...your not worth my time son