Online now
Online now

Who Ever Says, "Let's Talk SSC & RACK"

Villanelle​(staff)
8 years ago • Mar 10, 2016

Who Ever Says, "Let's Talk SSC & RACK"

Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 10, 2016
Have you ever said these words to your dominant or submissive: "Let's talk about SSC & RACK!"? I am guessing for many of you the answer is no.  And I wonder, how much we actually discuss SSC and RACK (risk aware consensual kink) in our relationships.  Are these just politically correct and meaningless catch phrases that don't have much impact in our personal interactions?  Or do you find them to be useful conversation starters? 
    The most loved post in topic
Sassylicious
7 years ago • Mar 30, 2016
Sassylicious • Mar 30, 2016
I see those terms as more of a style descriptor than an actual discussion.  Kind of like "risk adverse" in the finance world.  Describes an overall approach/personality. 
Cage Monkey​(staff)
7 years ago • Apr 6, 2016
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Apr 6, 2016
Our dear friends on Perverted Podcast have perved on us and picked up on this topic in this week's episode in an interesting and funny way. 

You can hear that here:
("show44: We are the pretty people...sorta", min: 26)
https://thecage.co/podcasts/#/podcast/69

Thank you guys!
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Apr 6, 2016
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 6, 2016
Listening to this with my morning coffee. Interesting stuff icon_smile.gif
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
3 years ago • Jul 25, 2020
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Jul 25, 2020
G’day

I am just taking a little break from my COVID-19, binge viewing of BattleStar Galactica when a thought popped into my head.

No, it wasn’t “Whose Cylon #12 going to be?”, it was “Why not have a go at restoring the last Forum post in ‘Generally Speaking’.

So I have, and it’s this one from 4 years ago. “Who Ever Says, "Let's Talk SSC & RACK"

Some valid points were expressed by V.

FC
IowaDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 25, 2020
IowaDom​(dom male) • Jul 25, 2020
cannot even access that far back .. lol. BUt I believe a conversation needs to happen before ANY type of playtime about activities you may engage in