Online now
Online now

Pet/ primal

House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 18, 2021

Pet/ primal

House Talion​(dom male) • Feb 18, 2021
Not sure if the title fits, but here goes.

Many have done some extreme body modifications to become more like the animals they admire which made me curious of something I hadn't seen. Who enjoys a good looking pair of nipples? As for pet and primal, body mods- I was wondering if anyone has seen additional nipples added. To look more like the mammal that want to look more like. So many have the ears and tails, I've seen countless styles of latex patterns, and have yet to see the ' additional nipple style. So has anyone seen this or any other mods not mentioned?
    The most loved post in topic
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
3 years ago • Feb 18, 2021
I dunno. Have you seen that woman who got a third breast because of that total recall movie?

I don't think she is a BDSM'er or pet player, but if she is out there, then there must also be those out there for pet play.

i would say interesting to think about, but just gives me the shutters. xD #NotShaming.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 19, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Feb 19, 2021
I never saw that but did see a guy on tattoo nightmares that had 3 rows of nipples tattooed down his chest. In a nutshell, it made his life miserable. He was on the show to get a coverup.