Online now
Online now

Furniture

goose​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 23, 2020

Furniture

goose​(dom male) • Sep 23, 2020
Turning 3rd bedroom into "the room” and it gets pretty wet. Ideas on furniture and protection on floor
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
You don't say if it needs to be packed up (removed from view, hidden) or if its permanent and you can make changes to the home.
    The most loved post in topic
LordofPain56
LordofPain56 • Sep 23, 2020
If you go to the hardware store, you will notice they offer various thicknesses of plastic drop cloths. Get the one that is the thickest they offer and of the length and width that will be suitable for the room. I suppose you could always pull it up and take it outside and spray it off with the garden hose and throw it over the close-line to allow drying.
At my place, I went up into the attic and added a 2"x 4" between the ceiling joists, fastening it with wood screws, then drilled a hole through it and the ceiling so I could put a heavy-duty ceiling hook (with machine threads, nut and flatwasher). This was so I could use it for suspension bondage. Be sure to locate the hook far away enough from bed or other furniture that you can have access all around her without running yourself into furniture.
I also made a home-made spreader bar from two pieces of thin-wall pipe (EMT), one piece being one size smaller than the other so it would fit inside the larger piece. I drilled a hole near the end of the larger piece and welded a threaded nut over the hole so I could put in a key-bolt to lock the pipes together after adjusting the spreader bar to the desired length. At the ends, I installed velcro restraints.
Notorious BigSexy
Notorious BigSexy • Sep 23, 2020
Search yoga couch! They are an excellent value @ W-M right now. Easy to modify for bondage and just fun.
Orgazmo​(dom male){serenity m}
3 years ago • Sep 24, 2020
Liberator makes some nice stuff that can be easily moved or stored. similar to the above-mentioned Yoga Couch but can be ordered with tie-downs already installed.
https://www.liberator.com/

A Saint Andrews Cross can be built with lumber and supplies from any hardware store. Wrist and ankle cuffs are a BDSM specialty item that can be bought online (remember to sand, finish and seal unless one of you has a splinter fetish)

a search for 'BDSM furniture' will probably give you more ideas than you have space for.

O

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
-Red Green
BikerDan​(other male)
3 years ago • Feb 28, 2021
BikerDan​(other male) • Feb 28, 2021
I’m just starting my own playroom build and I want a rubber floor capable of withstanding litres of piss and sweat leakage.
It’s an upstairs room so after I have fitted my shower tray in the corner, I plan to use black 3mm garage floor rubber matting (checker plate pattern). It comes on a roll and I’ll seal it down to the floor with black silicone sealer and bring the edges up the skirting boards and seal them so there’s no leakage at the corners.