Online now
Online now

Kink lifestyle attracts many bullshiters just looking for pussy

GvS​(other male)
4 years ago • Oct 12, 2019
GvS​(other male) • Oct 12, 2019
#bigandtall: No one here said it was *all* males. Sure, you,and most of us, don't act like that. And if everyone acted like us, there would be no need for this thread. Unfortunately, there *are* people, mostly male, who do act this way, and their frequent use of the "throw enough beans in the air" strategy means the damage they do is disproportionate to their numbers.
LaceCorset​(sub female){Not lookin}
4 years ago • Oct 12, 2019

Agreed. But thank you OP for a heads up to the newbies

Sir Arthur wrote:
That's not just kink though. That's literary every dating website ever.

Sometimes by nature I am too trusting and naive though I am very careful about my personal info. Thank you thisis a great reinforcement that there are posers (just like on every other dating website as Sir Arthur said)
subslv4u​(sub male){No but I m}
3 years ago • Feb 28, 2021
Same in the dating world as well tons of bullshitters.
So basically in this site you all Dominants want a dog? Someone to use and abuse?
Or are you looking for something more than a 24/7 (if it’s possible) or just have a normal relationship with someone who you can enjoy and explore each other’s kinks as they both do things together and have fun?
Also I know what I want “A real women that is as sarcastic as I am and scare a bear” than someone that thinks there Dominant and just want a duck or pussy.
I do love to give pleasure but I also love being edged while doing it and that’s for the two who ends up with someone. Me I rather find someone not into getting money but someone real. I love mind fucks only with the person I am with.
Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Mar 2, 2021
Taramafor​(sub male) • Mar 2, 2021
It means they're desperate and probably don't have the brain power to have proper in depth conversations about kinks, sex and other things that affect sex and vice versa.

Sex is a NEED. A need that people often AVOID talking about.

The other things matter. But do you try to be understanding and have those kink/sex talks when it's a need for someone?

Oh, you want to talk about YOUR needs? But wait, did you talk about THEIRS?

See the dilemma? What if sex isn't what you fear.

I remember spending a good deal of time and effort to talk someone into (online) roleplaying with me and having sex. They had some major concerns.

In the end, we did a lot of things, had shower sex, and even ended up putplaying them and had them head first in the snow after a nice walk while jumping on the opportunity to mount them from behind.

There was a lot of communication. Mainly of how they feared the worst and how I constantly reminded them that it's about what they don't know.

I also talked them into loving me and made that the first topic. It's the only fair way. 100/100. And we got that established FIRST. Took some doing of course, but day after day, I poked. I prodded. I said "indifference and apathy won't save you". Gave every full and fair warning. And all that awareness, all that honest, lead to love ASAP.

Did things. Not perfect. Focus on positives. Improve. Did more things. Flop. Adapt. Idea after idea. More things. DING! Pizza's done.

Time for results vary depending on how evasive and indifferent someone is. At best, "right away" (not kidding). At worst, about a month. Largely depends on how sheltered someone is and how many issues they have. And I get through to the most closed minded people with trust issues that fear conflict.

You might THINK you're not bullshitting me. But if you contradict yourself and act like you know it all when you clearly don't when I have concerns, then you're bullshitting me with your ignorance. Of which I correct as calmly as I can. With raised voice if I must. Either way, I win. Because if the logic adds up then the logic adds up. And the truth is the truth. And here's the thing. The one simple way I wing EVERY argument. Each and every one.

That it's not about what you DO know. But about what you DON'T know.

I know I'm wise because I know this. Because only the wise can admit they don't know. It's also way I always consider the possibility. And you thought I was after a quickie when I had your mental well being in mind all this time. Hahahahaaa. I'm not even mad. I'm amused. Regardless of ones libido, it still shows making a REAL effort to get what they want. While making it about you. Ok, all this arguing is taking a lot out of us. I'm not walking away. You're not walking away. Let's figure out what to do here and form an agreement.

Poof. Being persistent as hell pays off. People will respect this even if they look down on you. It's the "never giving up". Specifically, on them. It shows loyalty. Also, being a pest. But an HONEST pest. And that's something you can trust in.

Amazing what making it about the truth can do.