Online now
Online now

Anybody ever served as a gimp

cgbound​(sub male)
3 years ago • Feb 17, 2021

Anybody ever served as a gimp

cgbound​(sub male) • Feb 17, 2021
Hey guys. I’m fairly new to the scene and was wondering if anybody has ever had any experience serving as a rubber/leather gimp. I’ve always fantasized about it but wanted some first hand knowledge on what it’s really like. What you did and didn’t like about it, and any unforeseen circumstances a newbie to the fetish like me would experience.
BikerDan​(other male)
3 years ago • Mar 8, 2021
BikerDan​(other male) • Mar 8, 2021
Hello.
I can give you an insight from a perverted gimp user (and soon to be owner). I have a major sex and fetish addiction.
My gimp would always be well cared for as they are very hard to find and replace (kneepads are important !)
Its outfit is a fetish trigger for me so it must be clean and presentable at all times.
My gimp serves totally blind and silent (open mouth hood and gag when its mouth isn't being used), full coverage rubber suit (lubed inside), collared and cuffed, and always restrained. It's cock and balls will always be out and easily accessible, as will its hole be lubed and ready for use at all times.
If gimp speaks or doesn't comply immediately, it gets punished.
My like my gimp to be perverted and masturbate itself constantly. It will carry a bottle of lube in a holster at all times.

Its health and fitness must be maintained to ensure good service, over the long term, it needs vitamins to help keep it healthy due to the lack of sunlight on its skin.
Feeding is by its owners hand during normal use and a dog bowl when I transform it into a pup. It will also have urinal duties and, eventually, full toilet use.
It has hand signals to indicate when it needs emptied and other important things the owner needs to know.

I don't use safe words and I don't allow my gimp to dictate its use at any time.
Trust in its owner is paramount.
I take turning up as permanent consent to do whatever I want without limit. (my only limit is underage)

So far, I have 4 applicants for the position with full knowledge of my needs and requirements.
This is the life that MY gimp will have.
    The most loved post in topic