Online now
Online now

The Hidden slave - Living both lives

Lindsey Ciccino​(sub female){Collared}
3 years ago • Mar 9, 2021

The Hidden slave - Living both lives

Some people don’t understand how someone can live a vanilla life and a BDSM life all at the same time. This has been a topic of conversation that has come up a lot with me. I find this question or conversation comes up mostly with the new people in the lifestyle.

“How can you do what you do (work) and still be a slave?”

Well let me explain. It can be summed up with one word....Freedom. Which may seem like a contradiction. If you think of it in terms of how freeing It is to let go. Yes, I lead a very professional life, where I must maintain a leadership role. I have a staff that I guide. And make many on the spot decisions. I have to be on point at all times while I’m at work. The second I leave work. I let that all go. I have a routine built in place to help me let that go. It starts with a simple text telling my Master “I am headed home”. Once I am at home I can let the worries of work stay at work and I can free myself to embrace my slave. The side I have been hiding all day. That in itself is freeing. Letting go and relaxing.

When not at work I have routine and structures in place in my dynamic then allow me to be me. No matter where I am at or what I am doing the strength of the house guide me. I am always the reflection of my Master, regardless if people know that or not.

The moral of the story is don’t ever be afraid to meet you. No matter who or what that is. Be true to yourself. Be true to your inner self, your inner core. You may not always be able to be open about your true self but that does not change who you are.
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 9, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Mar 9, 2021
It's easier than most would think and it goes both ways. For the ppl at work that know I'm part of this lifestyle, they dont seem to understand how I'm a 'Master' here while having no problem being told what to do at work. As if every Dom/me has control issues lol.
AdamDragon​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 10, 2021
AdamDragon​(dom male) • Mar 10, 2021
Very well written Lindsey. A lot of these questions always arise from even vanilla people who tend to think theres something different about us when we are not at work. Friends and colleagues alike always know "somethings up" but don't have the balls to actually come out and ask. Which can be a good thing at the same time, not so good. Its all in how we decide to discuss and disclose information. The keyword here is just that, freedom! Freedom to choose to live this amazing lifestyle and embrace it with all that we are. The question I get asked all the time is "how can it be 24/7 for a slave who works in a professional environment?" Thats the easy part, you are still a slave, deep within that very core. Your Master is always in your mind, heart and core and is always with you, even at your workplace. and sometimes He even messages you at work, and reminds you of that bond, that connection and that love for which you both share.
Thank you for this read, spot on!
Kelpi
Kelpi • Mar 10, 2021
It Is easier than most think. Not unlike being a hero with a secret identity you just keep both sides separate. Plus you don't have to have tights and a cape under your cloths.
OG Cupcake{4everAlone}
OG Cupcake{4everAlone} • Mar 10, 2021
very nice post. im not exactly a noob but i totally understand how one can live dual lives.

love this.

The moral of the story is don’t ever be afraid to meet you. No matter who or what that is. Be true to yourself. Be true to your inner self, your inner core. You may not always be able to be open about your true self but that does not change who you are.

-how very true.