Online now
Online now

The mirror test

Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Mar 15, 2021

The mirror test

Taramafor​(sub male) • Mar 15, 2021
I don't need your life story. All I need is to see if you're judgemental or trying to be understanding. That alone tells me what I need to know. But you know what, you might be able to argue with others. But let's put a spin on this. Let's get you to look at yourself.

Think about every time you've made a blank carpet statement where you see the worst. Every person. Every situation. Every time you've seen a monster.

Now look at your reflection. And think about when it's been done to you.

Think about every time you've refused to try and be understanding. When all you did is judge. Because of your fear and doubt. That spreads like a cancer.

Look into the mirror. What about when you've been misunderstood?

Think about every time you've avoided and evaded, acting like those things you don't like will go away by pretending they don't exist. As if they didn't matter.

As if you didn't matter. Look into the mirror.

Take a good long look at yourself. And think about what you see. Then consider how you'd feel when you've treated people unfairly.

You'll find your own answers from there. I'm neither explain nor justifying this. Suffice to say I punched that mirror long ago and there's a good reason I'd never do what some people would.
Lakeman​(sub male){Please}
3 years ago • Mar 16, 2021

The Big Line

Lakeman​(sub male){Please} • Mar 16, 2021
The mirror is the real line between reality and fiction. Until you look in the mirror you can think anything and be anyone. Once you look in the mirror you see your frailties, sexy features snd your fears.
It too allows for inward reflection, yes pun intended.
Here you can find your inner strength, your cloak to ward off pain and the peace to know yourself and what you need snd crave.
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 16, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Mar 16, 2021
Depending on the situation I treat others as I wish to be treated and care nothing for the opinion of others as the only opinion that truely matters about myself is my own.