Online now
Online now

Question About Silicone Nipple Suckers

OG Cupcake{4everAlone}
3 years ago • Mar 18, 2021
OG Cupcake{4everAlone} • Mar 18, 2021
@zedland that sounds like a painful mishap!!

I like the idea of the water balloons!! will have to pick some up for bath time !

also thought about how to toughen-up my nipples. so that is my current research project 😆
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Mar 19, 2021
If you broke the skin its about two weeks for the skin and blood vessels to totally "repair" to the state they where. Lanolin is great helper! it also doesn't tend to stain bras and tops as badly as other types. Helps with chafing too as you heal

Re the lube: The lube will create a tighter hold as it forms a seal. If you haven't healed try swapping to a vegan and hypoallergenic lube so it doesn't create a "thrush" environment. Of Course make sure you clean the area well afterwards.

Re the tear: You might find it is more about the amount of time you are leaving them on. Since the blood pulled into the area is trapped under pressure, the blood vessels then break when you remove the pressure..as more blood flow increases. A general rule of thumb is, is you think they've been on to long, they most definitely have been! (you will get more pain when they are removed due to blood rushing to areas starved of blood flow) try making a mental note of the time you put them on. About 10 to 20 minutes is about maximum if the seal is really tight. Longer you risk, crush like injury and could have the potential to do nerve damage. Some can handle longer and others cant....hence the mental note till you know what you're own limit is. You can always increase time, over time....always best to start out with less. You can add time, you cant take it away if you do damage.
mab{Thiers }
3 years ago • Mar 19, 2021
mab{Thiers } • Mar 19, 2021
FlipSide1481 wrote:
Lanolin is great and strongly recommended on damaged nipples.

There is something called nipple balm- lots of mums use it to heal damaged nipples. The bets ones are pure lanolin (as stated above)- excellent stuff.

The lanolin nipple balms also make a lovely shiny lip balm- so multi use!

I agree with what many others have said- go slow and build up. One suggestion might be to use suckers that have a wide opening as the base- these will adhere better and will mean the suction will apply to a wider part of the nipple which in turn will mean less direct suction on the point of the nipple where the skin can be most prone to damage or breakage.

Good luck!