Online now
Online now

Thoughts on genital piercings / jewellery?

MintDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 20, 2021

Thoughts on genital piercings / jewellery?

MintDom​(dom male) • Mar 20, 2021
I personally like it when women wear jewellery at their genital area. I wonder what other people think about it. I am especially interested in the opinions of women, do you like men with piercings / jewellery in their genital area? I am happy to hear other peoples opinion about it! I'm really curious!
SouthernDahlia​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 20, 2021
I had my clit pierced about 3 years ago. Keep saying I'm going to get it done again. Makes for interesting play time. I LOVE a man with a piercing.....Best feeling EVER!!
    The most loved post in topic
Big Tex
3 years ago • Mar 21, 2021
Big Tex • Mar 21, 2021
Genital jewelry is sexy as hell, now... no two ways about it. If a woman has piercings on her clit, or labia, and adorns herself tastefully, any man who says he isn’t impressed, or doesn’t like it, needs to re-evaluate his tastes.
A sub who has her body pierced to please her Master, or Sir, if they prefer, is making a sacrifice in His honor, to please Him. If My Lady, (I capitalize out of respect) chooses to be pierced, and we discuss it, then I support her devotion to Me....
MountaintopMaster
3 years ago • Mar 21, 2021
MountaintopMaster • Mar 21, 2021
Just be careful if he has a Jacob's Ladder and she has some CBRs around her labia. Doggy style PIV might be risky! icon_razz.gif