Online now
Online now

Bruise scars..

LilRabbit​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 28, 2021

Bruise scars..

LilRabbit​(sub female) • Mar 28, 2021
Yes it's a thing. icon_smile.gif Anyone have any advice on how to help them fade? I've tried arnica when they were fresh bruises and now I'm using Merderma scar cream. I can't get them to fade 🤷🏼‍♀️
    The most loved post in topic
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
Are you sure they are bruise and not broken capillaries?
If the capillaries are broken they will NOT repair (with out medical aid and not can be)
they are broken blood vessels.
Capillary walls are very elastic, and blood vessels can lose their ability to contract if they’re frequently dilated, causing them to remain enlarged
They’re not the end of the world (Even if it feels like it and they don't look nice.) The limb or area will operate normally.

You might find that is not "trauma" that caused them but maybe sped up their arriving. Often when this happens a person is more prone to them. The culprit of the original cause can be several things. Elements like sun exposure, rosacea, alcohol consumption, weather changes, pregnancy, genes, and more cause them to pop up. Even being hot and cold can do it. A good rule of thumb is, if you have one, other will occur (Sorry)

Make an appointment with a dermatologist for an official diagnosis if they are not shifting and the "yellowing" has gone. But, if you’re still trying to self-diagnose, I’ll make it easier for you: Broken capillaries are enlarged blood vessels just beneath the surface of the skin that look like bright, blood-red marks, usually in a spider- or branch-like pattern (though I’ve personally had them look like tiny, singular pin pricks, too).

You could try an over-the-counter products containing anti-inflammatory ingredients, such as rosehip oil, can also minimize redness, that might work.

I do hope its bruise and not both combined.
I just read your profile and read your a nurse. So wanted to say sorry for stating the obvious to you. (my Bad. I did so after posting and broke my own rule)
for others reading along. Any bruise lasting longer than two weeks, "might" have underlying health issues or medications can be effecting healing times. Its also worth mentioning if bruising is on your chest, it can take longer (as long as 6 weeks) if pain is present consult a doctor as it can internal based.

Am I doctor? Nope, just a sadist!
LilRabbit​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 29, 2021
LilRabbit​(sub female) • Mar 29, 2021
Oops you can't receive messages. It isn't the color of a bruise anymore just a darker shade of my skin tone like a scar. I was just wondering if anyone else had any similar issues or any suggestions on how to get it to fade.
3 years ago • Mar 29, 2021
Opps my apologies again. I thought I only turned off bond but didn't realize it turned off mail too (thats so silly that they work together or am I miss understanding?).

I wonder if some gentle message might help it shift faster, such a vibe placed over the area to increase blood flow.