Online now
Online now

The Tattoo

Bunnie
3 years ago • Mar 29, 2021
Bunnie • Mar 29, 2021
Branding is the style of ownership that appeals to me. Collars are lovely, but for me personally I see them more as either a training tool or jewellery. Not sure why, I guess like you, it’s the permanence of a marking, and the seriousness of that decision. If collars were more invasive, I often wonder if people would be so quick to click them around their neck.
insidestraight​(sub male)
insidestraight​(sub male) • Mar 29, 2021
Bunnie, it kind of depends on the type of collar. Ever slept locked in a collar with it attached by a leash to the bed? That's a bit more invasive
Bunnie
Bunnie • Mar 29, 2021
Lol that’s my dream icon_smile.gif
neutrinozero
neutrinozero • Mar 29, 2021
Teddy in Vista, or Miguel in Escondido will hook u up
neutrinozero
neutrinozero • Mar 29, 2021
Cali
SageFlame​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 30, 2021
SageFlame​(sub female) • Mar 30, 2021
Your association with tattooing and intimacy resonates with me. A commemoration that celebrates the dynamic. I've not done this but love the idea. Very cool post!
Lindsey Ciccino​(sub female){Collared}
I got my first tattoo about a year ago. It was something that I had put a lot of thought into and had to have it perfect in my mind before I got it. I have also had a philosophy that if you are going to get a tattoo it needs to hold a deep meaning to you. In my current dynamic, we have discussed a possible tattoo to represent the House and our dynamic.

I think the idea of you giving up full control of what would be tattooed on your skin shows how much trust you have in your dynamic.
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
House Talion wrote:
My logo, insignia, symbol , house stone. Designed personally, used only by me for my means. Copy righted of course. Branded my first slave with it and have the legal right to have it or its parts removed from anyone e who wears it without my sole permission. It's a great design that shows unity, cooperation, togetherness. Granted the ppl of this lifestyle show a great sign of respect by not wanting to screw with each other and their properties so I'm quite sure I have no reason for such legal representation. Anyone else doesn't deserve to be part of this community.

I did have the hilarious time of having a Gorean Master show me how he had my design tattooed to his chest. As if to take my house stone was so simple. I said to him "I am my house stone and to take it from me youd have to take my life. Now by making my mark on yourself without my command makes you my bitch by your choice, thus you publicly renounce you stake as a Master and willing give me everything you own." He tried to fight back, but everyone else laughed while his slaves left his side. Even as a white fang I had the right to take everything he had and leave him in poverty, but public humiliation was enough for him. I gave his slaves equality just to spite him. Last I had heard his former slaves had slaves of their own while in and out of the Gorean community he is known as 'scar'.

Calling bullshit.... on ALL of this.