Online now
Online now

Ponderence: Caffeinated or Decaffeinated?

Miki
3 years ago • Apr 5, 2021
Miki • Apr 5, 2021
@sinmaster... As the 'Stones sang long, long ago.. "You can't always get what you want."

Coffee!!!!

I've upped my taste requirements. "I'd like a latte, please. On the double Master Mustard."

--- If I were an actual sub and not just a bedroom masochist of course
BNJRDSL​(dom male)
BNJRDSL​(dom male) • Apr 5, 2021
"But if the submissive does everything they are asked to do, in a timely manner and without fuss, would that dynamic still be fulfilling for a domme, if she didn't need to correct hesitations or disobedience?"

I would prefer this to be honest. I would prefer what is asked is done without fuss, or a need of correction.
Miki
Miki • Apr 5, 2021
Could be more of a masochist POV than that of a "regular" sub but to add to the quoted line above,

"Would complying without fuss and the opportunity to be 'corrected' be fulfilling for the sub?"

I'll add a disclaimer, such is my point of view not only as a Maso-Girl but as a dyed-in-the-wool, incorrigible brat.
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Apr 5, 2021
Quote: if they never are challenged

We all need to be challenged. Otherwise we're a danger to ourselves and fun never happens.

When to challenge? Well, there's serious ways. Addressing concerns. And there's playful ways. Which some people assume the worst of and make excuses like "I'm not playing your games".

What if it's not a game? What if it's actually serious? Or the reverse? Could even be both at the same time. People tend to misinterpret things.

It's more playful to challenge people and find ways to "outplay" them. If a dom finds themselves in a situation where they got outplayed (be it serious or fun) then do they have have much control and power as they want to believe?

The good dom will be impressed and congratulate you and remain playful. They won't take offence to being in a situation you put them in if their own lack of observation is why they ended up in the situation you put them in.

A bad dom will freak out, judge, act like you should never have (it happened. No should or shouldn't about it) and otherwise act like everything should only ever go as they expect alone.

Just make sure you're keeping that playful attitude yourself. No point being negative. Just make the best of whatever the situation is.
acronymboy
acronymboy • Apr 5, 2021
Taramafor,

That's a really good way of looking at it ... quite literally, "how you look at it".

A real truth might be that no encounter (or connection, if you please) will ever be exactly what we thought it would be. Even if agreed upon in stone, how something effects us is up to each of us individually.

And just because something wound up feeling different than what was believed would happen, that doesn't mean it's bad.

Thank you for posting that thought. It now gives me a lot to think about and to put into perspective.
acronymboy
acronymboy • Apr 5, 2021
BNJRDSL,

And that is always music to my ears. Saying it straight out and meaning it ... leaving no room for misunderstanding.
acronymboy
acronymboy • Apr 5, 2021
SinMaster,

Clarity is a blessed thing. I am grateful that there are people like you who get that.
acronymboy
acronymboy • Apr 5, 2021
Rivermxl,

Thank you for the compliment. And if I had to choose, I would go with caffeine ... unless I'm with someone who doesn't allow caffeine. LOL

And it's so true that there is no one-size-fits-all answer. This is a good thing and allows a personal connection to be even more personal.
Dragonlove​(sub female)
Dragonlove​(sub female) • Apr 5, 2021
Doesn't allow caffeine! I think that is a deal breaker for me! Coffee is my life. Hence how I was lured into this thread 🤣.

Just had to add that