Online now
Online now

Lingerie

Bluebutterfly​(sub female){Havelock }
3 years ago • Mar 31, 2021
My thongs. I always wore “ normal pants” before but you get a VPL or Ive side always ends up between your cheeks. 😱

I wear them “A” because they feel and look good but “B” because I love having them removed. X
Miki
3 years ago • Apr 1, 2021
Miki • Apr 1, 2021
As there's not much to me, it doesn't say much, but a lo-cut bra (lace) and a thong.

The latter I only use in intimate situations because they're basically uncomfortable, but when I want my skinny bod to look a little good I'll make sacrifices.
thepunisherb
2 years ago • May 15, 2021
thepunisherb • May 15, 2021
Hey
jackflash forty
2 years ago • May 16, 2021

Crotchless

jackflash forty • May 16, 2021
AmandaAlwaysNaughty wrote:
I like to wear the panties that show my goods, moving so the slit parts and my Dom can see all of me

Crotchless is the term,mmm v handy for checking the scent of a partner ,24\7 if needs be ,,
AmandaAlwaysNaughty​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 25, 2021

Re: Crotchless

jackflash forty wrote:
AmandaAlwaysNaughty wrote:
I like to wear the panties that show my goods, moving so the slit parts and my Dom can see all of me

Crotchless is the term,mmm v handy for checking the scent of a partner ,24\7 if needs be ,,

Absolutely 24/7, I would want to be available for “checking” at all times. And I love that I am on show for my Dom - makes doing any household chore so much more enjoyable knowing each bend/stretch exposes my pussy for my Dom