Online now
Online now

Is this acceptable?

Miki
3 years ago • Apr 11, 2021
Miki • Apr 11, 2021
Taramafor: A letter from an ex dominant, M/F is by nature useless at least and harmful at most.

The prefix "ex" says it all.

The one who sent the missive, the ex-domme in this case obviously doesn't know when to quit...

Sorry to say---- Like some unknown and unnamed contributors on here who beat proverbial dead horses and dig up 2-month old, concluded threads.

The O P either got the answer they were looking for or realized that no "right" answers are to be found here--- quite a while ago.
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Apr 11, 2021
Quote: This is not a person in their lives.

I exist. You exist. They exist. We all circle back on each other because we all have our concerns, thoughts and opinions. That's the way of it. Pretending people "shouldn't be affected" is actually harmful. It's the lack of consideration/not checking in. Which can circle back on you when overlooked. I assure you, I have the experience on this account.

Quote: Sometimes people only want you back when you have a new person.

It can seem that way. This is actually touching on topics like jealousy. But then we have to take into account why such jealousy happens in the first place. Unintended neglect perhaps? People can get caught up in other events with other people and lose sight of that. It's more about "being involved" then "Who else is". Some people refuse to even discuss it. Which naturally leads to harm because of the lack of communication. In regards to "When people are in the middle". I want to point out that I have more experience in this situation. With successful resolutions. As well as... bad pants down out of the blue situations. Which can be traumatic when not keeping each other informed/updated. Labels are never an excuse. Pretend someone isn't affected and it's on you if their concerns were overlooked and wasn't discussed. On them too if they didn't talk sooner rather then later. There's nothing to lose by keeping each other informed/updated. Everything is at risk if people pretend "It shouldn't affect you" when it actually does. Corrections can work out oversights. But... Some people will just "act in the right". If it's not clear which is more likely to keep you in mind it's people that consider how they affect you.

And if you weren't taken into consideration... what's your reason to do anything the other person wants? An ounce of thought for an ounce of thought?

Quote: The prefix "ex" says it all.

Yes. What's your point here? They're still a person that's been affected by the situation. Do you think exes just magically stop existing just because people go through hard times? I assure you that's not the case. Let's just say I've had a few of my own. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Quote: or realized that no "right" answers are to be found here

Probably this one. Still think it's important to reflect, ask and learn though.
Miki
Miki • Apr 11, 2021
*sigh* The hot air continues.

Ex means Ex.

Unless the ex-domme is writing to warn the new domme that her sub is an aspiring axe murderer and to watch her neck, o try and horn into someone's new relationship is bullshit okay?

Maybe that works for some tools out there, (M/F), but when a relationship ends, it did so for a reason.

--Not to mention an "ex" reaching out to their former partner after "x" amount of time has passed looks pathetic and weak.

Who wants a weak, smarmy "domme"?--

-Now then without knowing the content of the ex domme's letter it's all conjecture, but they need to know their place. Gone. Period. Deal with it.

And finally, this thread is another proverbial dead horse. The O P probably won't even look at it. I'll not continue with the back-and-forth with you. I'm sure there are other threads you can weigh in on with your boundless enthusiasm and unparallelled wisdom.

------

These guys could use a few wise words... It's a pretty good thread, but tends to wander off the rails towards the end. You're just the guy to get it back on point.

https://thecage.co/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3811&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Peace Out, fella