Online now
Online now

Knee pain & Nadu

ellefire​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 12, 2021

Knee pain & Nadu

ellefire​(sub female) • Apr 12, 2021
I'm workng hard to get bendier and the yoga is definitely helpful (when I actually do it). However Nadu and other kneeling positions where the knees are folded are being terribly stubborn. If I put a pillow in the fold it's better but otherwise there's quite a bit of back of knee pain. I'm not sure what to stretch or exercise to make it possible to sit comfortably in Nadu. Any and all suggestions welcome!
Dragonlove​(sub female)
Dragonlove​(sub female) • Apr 12, 2021
I've had reconstructive surgery done to both knees. I think you are saying you struggle to bend your knees all the way? If so, there is a point you will get to and it won't get better. The best is to just continue what you are doing. Bending them everyday as much as possible. Once you've gotten to a certain place though it won't get any better.

Sorry if this is jot what you hoped for but I would say just keep up what you're doing now
Rivermxl
Rivermxl • Apr 12, 2021
That's because that particular pain is not related to being bendy or not, but to the width of one's leg and thigh. I sometimes kneel while meditating and I can feel the pull my knees receive from my calf and thigh trying to stay together. The less I try to lower my hip, the less it hurts.

At least that's my experience with it, I have relatively wide thighs and a strong calf muscle. I'm not sure there's a way to counteract that, aside from what you do with the cushion.

I do wish you luck in your search.
FullCanadian​(switch male){MissB}
Please remember the source of these poses; Gor was never intended to be realistic or practical, nor medically sound.

Treat it like bondage or rope play. Pain, numbness, or change in skin colour are all your body giving you feedback about being in unnatural positions. Listen to your body. Pain is there for a reason.
CSI
CSI
CSI • Apr 12, 2021
Kneeling bench/stool!!! They are knee savers
    The most loved post in topic
LilAmethyst​(sub female){DaddyDrago}
I wholeheartedly agree with @cutesexyintelligent on the stool recommendation. I too struggle to kneel and my Sir ordered me this kneeling stool
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FCY7TDT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glc_fabc_R9396BD5FQ2P2NDQH3NG?psc=1

And it has made a world of difference for me. I also love how lightweight, portable and adjustable that it is. 💖