Online now
Online now

DD/lg

NewKittenUK​(sub female){Unowned}
3 years ago • Mar 16, 2021

DD/lg

The Dd/lg dynamic is fascinating, I have read a few articles that explain the different types of baby girl types etc but I can't seem to find a balance that suits my needs. Also, do you get DD/lg switch dynamics? Sorry if the questions are silly! Thanks for reading!!! ❤️
Boetius​(dom male)
Boetius​(dom male) • Mar 16, 2021
Engage a Daddy Dom who will tailor a relationship specific to your needs. You posed a very important question that opens a whole realm of exciting possibilities within a potential relationship.
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Mar 16, 2021
Not a silly question. I respond from my limited perspective of interacting with and conversing with submissives who have little tendencies (don’t fully regress to any age but are adult women with little predilections - such as relaxing on a Saturday morning in jammies watching Disney with their stuffies - but fully cognizant they are adults). The balance in any dynamic should suit the needs of the members in the dynamic. The little is the little whenever they need the safe space or desire to play in the little. Might be Saturday morning cartoons, or it might just be after a very long, tiring day of adulting and you need some little time with your DD. The balance may change over the course of the week, the month or the year. So if you are feeling you need to shift into a safe little space, you do you and your partner should support.

I guess the question back to you is what do you mean by DD/lg switch dynamics? Certainly someone who may identify as a switch can shift into little space and their partner can Daddy/Mommy care for them. Are you asking whether either partner might alternate who is the little and who is the adult? That is beyond my pay grade or experience. I would assume anything is possible, although I tend to believe in most DD/lg dynamics, typically the DD is the DD and the little is the little and the really don’t swap out roles. But I am definitely open to other’s experiences. As indicated, I am very limited in my experience.

I hope my perspective was helpful. All the best.

LL
    The most loved post in topic
Rivermxl
Rivermxl • Mar 16, 2021
It's been said, no such thing as a silly question.

As for types, just go ahead and take whatever works for you from every kind of little, separate what doesn't and just present those desires to your prospects. Communication is key but you don't need to fit a type to be okay. You can even be your own type.

And as for switching, well that's just looking for someone who's up for it and willing.

Best of luck!
creidsinn
creidsinn • Mar 16, 2021
Firstly, i think W/we have been mixing up terms. There are ‘littles’ and there are ‘babygirls’. These aren’t always the same. Also, YOU are not the same as anyone else. Find YOUR place and be happy in it.

Here’s a little bit of how i’ve seen the difference between a ‘little’ and a ‘babygirl’. Of course each person’s definition can and will be different.

In comparing the two i see the biggest difference as a regression vs. somewhat of role play. Now my babygirl side is not role-play. There is a spectrum here – much like everything else. For some it actually is simply role-play used for specific scenes, however, I think for most self-identified babygirls this is not the case. Some may always identify as a babygirl as opposed to it being a “headspace” that they go into because they have certain childlike personality traits. Or they may identify with babygirl because of a more nurturing dynamic with their partner. It may be a headspace they go into for molestation or incest play because it’s what turns them on. The point here is that the babygirl identity can take many different forms and manifest differently for everyone. However, in my view the thing they have in common is that it is not a regression like a little. They are still an adult mentally and kink play or sexual activities are typically not seen as a bad thing. Many times, in fact, these are the things that will bring out their babygirl side or enhance it.

i, for instance, always feel my babygirl in the back of my consciousness...she doesn’t come and go when i’m in a ‘headspace’, she is always there. Sometimes she’s more prominent, mostly in private though, lol or when I visit Build-a-Bear.

Hope this helps. : )
NewKittenUK​(sub female){Unowned}
Oh wow!

These responses are absolutely wonderful, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

I really appreciate the efforts gone into these replies, and have been left with lots to think over.

Can definitely relate to the Disney movies in my jammies, and who doesn't love a stuffed animal or visiting a Build a Bear he he.

Need to focus on my headspace and gain more of an aspect on what voice I'm hearing and how deep the desires.

Thank you all so much ❤️

K x
Fieldflower​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 13, 2021
Fieldflower​(sub female) • Apr 13, 2021
my ex Dom said i have "little" tendencies. He identifies as a Daddy Dom and says He does not care for the age regression part of littles. i do not age regress or play at it, color, like teddies, etc. either, but other aspects i identify with in what i want from a Daddy Dom. i am curious if others still consider this part of the little, baby girl, etc. world?
Fieldflower​(sub female)
Fieldflower​(sub female) • Apr 13, 2021
i like encouragement, the cuddling, the guiding, the affection, the playfulness, the boundaries, the protection. i could list other aspects of my sub needs but i do not really see those as little aspects, and until recently i did not see what i listed above as part of being a little or a baby girl. i just saw it as being a sub. And like the author stated, it's hard to find any articles on being a little that don't include age regression in some format or another.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Apr 13, 2021
There is a breadth and depth to Ddlg that is different to most other dynamics, there isn’t a one size fits all solution !
You and your Daddy would work together to build your relationship in a way that works for you both !
Take it slow let your little space grow naturally explore it, enjoy it !!