Online now
Online now

Husband wont Dom anymore?

AdamDragon​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 17, 2021
AdamDragon​(dom male) • Apr 17, 2021
I have to agree with all of the comments above. Solid sound advice coming from everyone who has chimed in.
I will make a valid point with brutal honesty. He claims the title of being a Dom, and yet he has pushed you aside. That is not the behavior of a true Dominant unless you both have agreed to this behavior. So I would question his actual title now that all the shine is off the penny.
Being married and seeing this behavior is of a poor husband and is not to be taken lightly. This behavior will continue until he lays his phone/computer down and get his head back to his Family.
I truly wish you both the best to get thru this together. You are both bound for the rest of your child’s life now. Either it works or it doesn’t.
Good luck 🌹
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Apr 17, 2021
As apparently everything has changed and the bipolar wasnt mentioned originally I pose the question of whether or not he was upfront with that before marriage.

Additionally when a relationship is based on any form of D/s and changes to nothing of the sorts I beleive it falls in place of the lemon law. Now with marriage such a law only allows either dismissal of the marriage or making it an open relationship which allows you both to get what you need from other ppl as you're not able to get it from each other.
yourbootsownme​(sub male)
yourbootsownme​(sub male) • Apr 17, 2021
If I remove the kink from your message and replace it with vanilla sex, it sounds exactly like almost any other relationship where one person (in this case your husband) gets bored and starts to stray. You can't force anyone to be faithful. No marriage license, pre-nuptial agreement, religion, or even legal punishment of death by stoning has found a way to do that.

The thing that stuck out the most early on in your story was his complete lack of communication. If that was a change in behavior, it was the death knell of the relationship. If he was always that way, I don't think there was every any true hope to begin with.

There are two sides to every story but in general the only thing you "did" to cause this was grow a little older and have him get used to you. People grow together or they grow apart, and if he doesn't communicate there's no way to grow together. He had choices. He made his. Now you both deal with the reality of those choices.
youresclave
3 years ago • Apr 18, 2021
youresclave • Apr 18, 2021
For some reason I have this weird fantasy I would like to b dominate by white woman
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Apr 18, 2021
youresclave
3 hours ago • 04/18/2021 4:40 am
For some reason I have this weird fantasy I would like to b dominate by white woman
These conversations are topic-driven. Someone posts and asks others to respond to what they posted.

Your post is not on topic and is not even phrased properly.
Defender​(dom male)
Defender​(dom male) • Apr 18, 2021
Make him jealous.

Make him see that other men do find you desirable.

The fool might come running back.

Then decide if you actually want him back.

You might not.

If he doesn't give a monkey's that he may lose you to another man, then you have little left to fight for.

Except yourself and your child.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 19, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Apr 19, 2021
Defender​(dom male)
Make him jealous.
Make him see that other men do find you desirable.
The fool might come running back.
Then decide if you actually want him back.
You might not.

Easily the worst advice you could give anyone dealing with marital issues.

OP don't play games with your marriage, your life, or the security of your child.

Whatever is going on is not exclusively about BDSM. Please don't blame yourself and do find proper help with this so that you both have a chance. Be that together or apart.
Defender​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 20, 2021
Defender​(dom male) • Apr 20, 2021
Well Subtle, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

I am all for fighting to keep a relationship going. I have done it myself.

I am not for "playing games" - but you do have to know that the relationship actually still exists.

How long and how hard should you fight for something that might no longer be there?

Whatever advice the OP takes, I would suggest that she does need to know that she is fighting for something that is still there, and worth fighting for.

And should we suggest that the OP does not do anything to test this, simply to maintain an unhappy (and possibly non-existent ) relationship "for the security of the child"?

Maybe, but that is a tough call.

It isn't easy, but sometimes one's own health, including mental health, has to come first.

Whatever our opinion, the OP will take the advice - including possibly professional advice if she thinks that is appropriate - that best resonates with her, and choose her own path.

I am sure we all wish the best for her.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 20, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Apr 20, 2021
Defender​(dom male)
15 minutes ago • 04/20/2021 6:48 am
"Well Subtle, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I am all for fighting to keep a relationship going. I have done it myself. I am not for "playing games" - but you do have to know that the relationship actually still exists."

Making him jealous IS a game. And in some cases, a dangerous one at that. You are correct, we don't know if the relationship is still there and we don't know if this guy has a gun under his bed.

Straight forward discussion, Direct questions and a careful examination of what we each want as adults in a relationship are important. People can be jealous of you and still hurt your or try to hurt you in large ways.

They have a child. Two kids dating can fuck around with the jealousy thing, but these two? Need to get to the adulting and one of them seems to be looking for fun elsewhere.

I agree to disagree with you Defender because in this case, you happen to be wrong.

H*