Online now
Online now

Staying In Shape

Exquisite​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 7, 2021

Staying In Shape

Exquisite​(sub female) • May 7, 2021
Hi, Hello, Good Day to absolutely everyone,

Throughout the pandemic everyone of us has experienced “something” that we need and/or wanted to change, confront, establish and/or desired that was out of reach, unattainable or downright to risky.

Well, for me at this precise moment my most pressing issue is my “workout music”! I jog eight miles every morning (four out and four back). My Master and I workout in our home gym four evenings every week and he love my playlists.

My “playlist” consist of “Dungeon & Insatiable Beats”. My Master has tasked me to add twenty songs from various artists from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s that can be played in our gym while my father (his best friend) and him workout.

I am in desperate need of suggestions. My father just turned 71 and his physic is absolutely beautiful! He has the “V” still, the toned biceps, the muscled calves, etc., however he suffered a mild myocardial infarction and a stroke within this past year. Through medication and physical therapy he’s well. Now he’s complaining about “his appearance” needing a little adjustment, hence the workouts with my Master.

I appreciate all and any suggestions fam and thank you 😊
Exquisite​(sub female)
Exquisite​(sub female) • May 7, 2021
House Talion,
The music I’m requesting has to be appropriate for my father not for my Master and I 😊
Dressing​(dom male)
Dressing​(dom male) • May 7, 2021
This may sound weird, so please don't actually use it, but I worked out to 80s disco for a time. I liked the high energy and slapping beats.

Though I have no real clue as to what bands played or anything like that, just a play list.

To me it's fine as long as it's something I can bop my head to!
Exquisite​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 8, 2021
Exquisite​(sub female) • May 8, 2021
Hi Dressing and Aquilla,

Thank you both for responding and giving me suggestions.

I took a chance and downloaded a few of “Kiss” song’s, “The Rolling Stones”, “Fleetwood Mac”, “Parliament and the Funkadelic” and a few of “Hendricks” rips.

I just finished downloading the “play by play” and I “thank you both”, I wish you could hear it but trust it’s going to have my father “punching the bag” double time, Lol
    The most loved post in topic