Online now
Online now

Looking for advice on reigning in my slut side.

Sterenda​(switch female){{owned}}
5 years ago • Jun 17, 2018

Looking for advice on reigning in my slut side.

So I grew up in ca and discovered the joys of sex with randoms rather quick I was indetifying as male back then was pretty much a twink so it was basiclly constant hook ups and partys.... now i'm 33 and while my dom finds me very very desireable shes kinda tired of the blatent white trash lvl of sluttery that leaks into almost every aspect of my life. shes not going to force me to stop but it is causeing enough friction between us to the point that i can't just make a lewd flirt with her out of the blue without annoying her.

This has become even more of a sore point as i transition and shes trys to teach me the difference between being a horny little girl vs a woman. again shes willing to let me be the former but shes pretty much said she wont be seen in public if I carry myself that way.

some complicating factors that come to mind low empathy towards others a weak understanding/ concern for social cues and norms
light autism (high functioning) and a rather run wild and damn the consequences till i get caught type environment growing up.(I was smart enough to rarely get caught)

I care about how i represent my dom she is just understandably frustrated after spending the past decade slowly working to improve me so I am looking to others for resources advice etc. I learn best from audio/ video my brain kinda glosses over text in books etc ironic considering what a voracsious reader I was growing up.

BTW if your response is going to amount to your dom should be teaching you this or shes a bad dom kindly keep it to yourself the situation is complicated and not needed to be explained in public my dom is not the problem my inablity to control my impulses currently is, I am a mess but a self aware mess.
Daasata Kitten​(sub female)
I believe what your Dom is looking for is a level of self respect. You’ve obviously had your time of self discovery as you struggled with the decision to transition. Now after 10 years of love and support leading to self awareness it’s time to focus on your self Worth.

You don’t have to grow up if you identify with a younger version of yourself but you should find healthier outlets. You obviously like the attention evidenced By holding on to the white trash Sluttery. Attention is a two edged sword. Value yourself and value your relationship. Now that is sexy.
    The most loved post in topic
cyndi lucy
cyndi lucy • Jun 17, 2018
All I can say I can relate to having strong sexual urges. It quite difficult to suppress them
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jun 17, 2018
I’m not quite sure what resources you have access to, but would some type of deportment or etiquette classes be an option? Or even perhaps YouTube videos, if classes aren’t an option? It may help to smooth over the rough edges of your behaviours.
Daasata Kitten wrote:
I believe what your Dom is looking for is a level of self respect. You’ve obviously had your time of self discovery as you struggled with the decision to transition. Now after 10 years of love and support leading to self awareness it’s time to focus on your self Worth.

You don’t have to grow up if you identify with a younger version of yourself but you should find healthier outlets. You obviously like the attention evidenced By holding on to the white trash Sluttery. Attention is a two edged sword. Value yourself and value your relationship. Now that is sexy.

yeah you basiclly hit the nail on the head both on respect and my love of attention
Bunnie wrote:
I’m not quite sure what resources you have access to, but would some type of deportment or etiquette classes be an option? Or even perhaps YouTube videos, if classes aren’t an option? It may help to smooth over the rough edges of your behaviours.

this thought actually occurred to me as i fell asleep gunna look into it more