Online now
Online now

Suggestion Thread

Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jun 18, 2018

Suggestion Thread

Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 18, 2018
As many of you know THE CAGE is still new and developing. As we encourage the growth of our wonderful community we are also working to improve existing features and bring you new ones. We'd love to hear what your top requests for additions or improvements might be and what works well for you. We have an ever evolving list of tasks to do and suggestions to review so feedback is very important to us.

Thank you all for your continued support! We look forward to growing with you as we continue to expand The Cage community!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jun 20, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 20, 2018
@MissBonnie - we do have a block quote function in the blog area but it doesn't seem to do anything that I can see. Bread crumbs for Cage Monkey....
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
I believe BBCode still functions for block quotes in blogs. Not sure about comments. If you use the quote function on here, you'll see the proper formatting.. that can be written manually with a few keystrokes.
Sterenda​(switch female){{owned}}
I would love to see the additional forums filled out with text explaining their purpose about half of them are blank and to me it gives the perception of those channels don't matter as much. Also imo switching transgenders to trans/ other would be way more welcoming then transgenders. Just my two cents.
Orgazmo​(dom male){serenity m}
5 years ago • Jun 23, 2018
When attempting to bounce a personal ad less than 24 hours after the previous bounce or initial listing a red error message appears letting you know that it has been less than 24 hours.

It would be good if this message stated how long until the next bounce could take place.

Additionally it would be nice if premium members could receive pics from all members (also a good reason to become a Premium member)
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jun 26, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the suggestions! We are making notes on all of your feedback!

FYI we have a nice, smaller new feature - find a "recent users online" button at the bottom of our Online Now drop down list. If you message someone who isn't currently online they will get a notification. Time zones and busy lives can often make us miss each other - don't miss out on the thousands of wonderful community members who you haven't met yet!

Please keep the feedback and ideas coming. We love hearing from you all icon_smile.gif
Spanking and more
5 years ago • Jun 27, 2018
Spanking and more • Jun 27, 2018
Hi, I just joined, it says you get first month premium free, I can’t open messages as it says I have to go premium???
Savida​(other female)
5 years ago • Jun 28, 2018
Savida​(other female) • Jun 28, 2018
I'd love to see a way to search through bond messages/an easier way to go back through them than having to scroll a lot!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jun 28, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 28, 2018
@ Spanking and More, are you referring to BOND messages? That service is premium only. Or are you having issues with mail?

@Savida, I agree that would be a great feature! It's something we are hoping to add in the future.

Thanks again for the comments everyone!