Online now
Online now

Multiple dating

Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
5 years ago • Jun 11, 2018
Bunnie wrote:
I took it as along the lines of dating many at the same time to decide which one fits right, to then proceed into a relationship. Kind of along the lines of “Tinder” type stuff (I’m guessing). So, obviously during that stage you’ll be discussing relationship types etc... but does someone doing that necessarily count as poly? I wouldn’t think so.

I wouldn't say so either, but if the end goal is a long term poly relationship, it's good to establish that in the early stages.
Intrigued73​(dom male){Talula}
5 years ago • Jun 18, 2018
Personally, i think setting off down the path of all things kink is ultimately going to be so much more fulfilling with that one special person.
To really know that person, to know what makes them happy and to know when they're feeling down and be there to help them up again.
BDSM is such a personal thing for those involved and the trust and care that develops over time between two people will for me always come before random encounters with people you barely know.
I'm sure others would disagree though, everyones different at the end of the day.
Notely
5 years ago • Jun 18, 2018
Notely • Jun 18, 2018
If that is what you and your partner likes as long as agreed on that is up to you people have to be in it as long as its open. Your freewill not really my thing I am more for one for one.
SportySpice​(switch male)
5 years ago • Jun 19, 2018
SportySpice​(switch male) • Jun 19, 2018
I have never been a multi dater. I've enjoyed getting to know one person and putting my energy there. Although my opinions have changed a bit being introduced to polyamory.
rosethorn​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jun 21, 2018
rosethorn​(sub female) • Jun 21, 2018
Thank you all for your input, been really interesting to read about. Always a good idea to get multiple perspectives.