Online now
Online now

I'm new and trying to find someone to help me learn

hellyea0210​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jun 21, 2018

I'm new and trying to find someone to help me learn

hellyea0210​(dom male) • Jun 21, 2018
I'm new to the lifestyle and I really wanted to find some ways to learn. I've always felt myself have dom tendencies but I have no idea what to do. I want what I try with anyone to be safe, so I need to have an idea of what I'm doing. Can anyone help? I look forward to any and all advice, but please only constructive criticism. If this isn't the place to post, just inform me.
    The most loved post in topic
Alwaysmine69​(switch female)
5 years ago • Jun 21, 2018
Well I would recommend trying the forums first, you can pick between categories like dominant male submissive female or dominant female submissive male... etc. there are many topics people have posted about such as stories, and experiences. which i thought were interesting to read. it really gave me some insight on both the submissive and dominant roles. I explored many forum posts and blog posts on both only to get a sense of how i can improve as a dominant and how a submissive might feel and like. and Vice Versa. I am fairly new to this too.
Delilah​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jun 22, 2018
Delilah​(sub female) • Jun 22, 2018
Hey there,
I hope you don't mind a submissive chiming in.
I know it isn't the same as having someone to learn from in person, but if you happen to go on YouTube, Morgan Thorne at
MorganThorneBDSM posts loads of educational BDSM videos covering a wide range of topics from the basics to creating a scene, how to use all types of toys, ect. She isn't a flake either. I have learned a ton. A lot of her content is geared towards Tops and Dominants but even as a submissive I have learned so much.
Hope this helps. icon_smile.gif
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
My short answer would be: Read, read and read and read some more. A great place to start is to use a kink/fetish check list if you have no direction what so ever. What are your interests? The list are handy because its all in front of you and even alphabetically too! They are good because they also can highlights things you hate the idea o,f but never would of thought of.

The things you love, then learn about them, one by one, working down your list (that should give you some direction). Of course the best education Comes from attending workshops and classes but a lot of things you can teach yourself. Never trust one source if the internet is only educational material, if its a thread like here on the Cage..what the general consensus? . You'll find as you learn, your interest will grow and you'll find direction is easy and will need less navigating in the dark...often when its meant to be we just need a starting place, the cage is good for this. If you cant find a kink a list just drop me a line and I Email one to you.
hellyea0210​(dom male)
hellyea0210​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2018
That is awesome advice, thank you very much. I'll try and find one but if I don't, I'll message you. Thank you!