Online now
Online now

Has anyone experienced this?

Kelpi
2 years ago • Jun 21, 2021
Kelpi • Jun 21, 2021
20 odd years ago when I found out who I was and what I liked it made friends look at me like I was crazy. Many thought I was nothing more than a freak. Then one night at a party a friend asked me if I liked beating women. I said no I don't. Then why are you into BDSM? I called his wife over and asked her a few questions. "Don't you just love when he pounds your ass from behind and grabs your hair to make sure he is getting every inch into you?" "OMG yes I just want to scream when he does it!?" This is a small part of BDSM. I love to hear a woman cum and I will do just about anything to make her cum hard long and loud. If she want to be tied up spanked or do some roll play I am in because I know what I am getting when we do.

So I tell everyone when you have sex the next time try a little spanking just before she cums not hard but a nice slap on the ass. Two weeks later at the next party or as I like to think about it the first meeting at "Our Lady of the Ass of Fire" meeting. For the first time I knew how Jesus felt when he walked among the masses. The party started about two and ended about four the next morning when I got tired of all the questions. Later on I heard guys left their girlfriends because they could not get into it while some girls left guys because they could not get into it fast enough to pleasure them. I became the reason for all the break ups and with some i am still the bad guy they hate but screw it I love my life and try to live it well.
testosteroneandtacos
2 years ago • Jun 22, 2021
testosteroneandtacos • Jun 22, 2021
It is curious for there to be so much judgment when, in my experience, so many vanilla are trying to live similar experiences or going through relationship power struggles that could be addressed by embracing the structures available. "I could never be into BDSM" also likes her man to put her in her place, get a hard slap on the ass, start fights so he will take control and end it by fucking her hard, biting, a little hand on the throat...but oh goodness not a claimed lifestyle or community.
Mrstrangefate​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jun 22, 2021
Mrstrangefate​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2021
the catholic church was very sexy shamey to where before I met the right partners, I used to hate my own desires and self judge myself all the time. Its a sad reality of the lifestyle but people will always try to force their judgements on us.