Online now
Online now

A question for male Dom’s.

newsoneedteaching​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jul 9, 2021

A question for male Dom’s.

When your submissive is on her period. Do you treat her any different? As somebody who’s learning about this and feels very very unwell when going through this it intrigued me to how different dynamics handle this
lifedomhere​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jul 9, 2021
lifedomhere​(dom male) • Jul 9, 2021
Everyone is going to have an opinion on what or how they desire things to be during that time of the month. Ultimately, it boils down to communication and the level of kink you all are at.

I don't have a sub now, however I did. And I've also experienced vanilla relationships which the women had periods as well. As a Dom, I expect my sub to learn my behaviors and moods. I'm pretty easy-going overall so I don't mind if my sub shifts the schedule around during that time of the month so she can relax a bit more.

If my sub isn't able to do things done during that time of the month, I anticipate that she'll arrange to get them done before or after her period. Also, I think it depends on how strong her cramps are and how she's feeling. Is she gonna be on complete bed rest for a week or so? Again, that goes back to communication.

That's one of the reasons I don't prefer my sub to work. She's welcome to work, however, if she's gotta work while on her period, she's gonna be tired and not her best self. That's not the case for all subs... which, again, it goes back to communication. How do you want to be treated and does that align with your Dom's expectations.

On a sexual level, I'd more interested in discussing how available is my sub going to be during her period. Does she not prefer to be touched at all? I'd wanna know that in the early stages. What's her mood and attitude like?

On the other-hand, some subs become really horny during that time of the month. In addition to that, some Doms don't prefer vaginal sex during a sub's period. Which means the Dom may desire only oral and anal sex until the period is over. Would you be OK with that? So all of these questions come down to communication and knowing the right questions to ask. Which you're doing that now.

Thanks having the courage to share!
    The most loved post in topic
DukeOfPayne​(dom male){Training C}
2 years ago • Jul 11, 2021
There is a very powerful New Moon Phase just now. Many women sync their monthly cycles with our nearest celestial satellite. It is a mysterious evolutionary phenomenon few modern women realise

Every Dominant has to be aware of His or Her submissive’s cycles and give whatever comfort or space they can. Sometimes the level of discomfort can be high and the effects longer lasting than others. Sometimes less

The submissive should never feel embarrassed or hide herself away. But inform her Dominant that she is not available. The Dominant should ensure to provide every comfort and consideration be provided at these times and check in regularly

A good time to praise the submissive for her offerings and to keep her spirits high