Online now
Online now

The fear of Anal Toys

Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
2 years ago • Jul 16, 2021

The fear of Anal Toys

Maybe not even 10 min ago my fiance made a comment about me putting in one of my butt plugs that I own. I was okay with doing this because I've been practicing with the little one that I own (a started jeweled plug)
Well he wanted to see if I could put in my fox tail plug (maybe 1.5 inches thicker than the one I've been practicing with.)
Well... it slipped in and burned for a fat min ( I had to lay down so I could relax enough for the burning to stop.) And after a min of pushing, it came out.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to how to make it easier. Anal toys are scary to me, but I know it's in my head.
ellefire​(sub female)
ellefire​(sub female) • Jul 16, 2021
You're on the right track with starting small - make sure your partner understands how important it is to not rush the process to keep it fun! Being turned on beforehand helps a great deal as well. Finally, lube, lube, LUBE! Good luck with your anal adventures! (I'm a huge fan of all things anal and love when others discover the joys).
    The most loved post in topic
BeneathHerNow​(sub male)
BeneathHerNow​(sub male) • Jul 16, 2021
takes practice and getting use to. No other way. Fiance will have to wait for you to be cool with and ready when you are.
Take your time and only do what you are ready for.
lifedomhere​(dom male)
lifedomhere​(dom male) • Jul 16, 2021
The two comments above are well said. I'd also ask... are you having enough anal sex? Does your partner desire to have anal sex more often? Are you comfortable moments prior to inserting the toy?

There is no specific amount of time a pair should be having anal sex. That's up to them... as long as everyone is open about what they truly desire. That being said, it sounds like you're on the right track. You're open to bigger toys and you're open to receiving opinions from others.

These days, a lot of folks just know everything when in truth they have no clue. So kudos to you for sharing your experience with us. I applaud that. It's only a matter of time till you overcome that experience.

Thanks for sharing!
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Jul 16, 2021
As it always bears repeating LUBE is good.

It is also important to keep in mind that as will all stretching a good warm up is important. Start small and gradually work towards the object you want in, particularly if it is a new size. A finger then two slipped in while one is eating you out is always a good approach, because everything is easier when people are turned on.

And keep in mind that there is nothing to be scared of as long as you move slowly and use lots of lube. Being praised for how cute a fox you make may or may not help accepting that mantra.