Online now
Online now

Kitting out a new playroom

BikerDan​(other male)
3 years ago • Feb 28, 2021

Kitting out a new playroom

BikerDan​(other male) • Feb 28, 2021
I am converting a spare room into a dedicated equipped playroom with a shower and a rubber floor.
The ceiling will be covered in load-bearing hooks for moveable sling and suspension use.
With a lack of space i plan to build a moveable ‘bed’ with restraining rings.
Any suggestions ???
    The most loved post in topic
BikerDan​(other male)
3 years ago • Feb 28, 2021
BikerDan​(other male) • Feb 28, 2021
I want to leave space for sling and floor play, so I don’t want it fixed or too wide.
The bed also should be a suitable height for my toy to lie on its back, hogtied, and me to stand and use him so a futon is too low. I used one for years - nice and comfy.
unistrutman
2 years ago • Jul 30, 2021
unistrutman • Jul 30, 2021
Having designed and then fabricated/installed professional play spaces and dungeons, i have a few suggestions. The material of choice is of course Unistrut (similar material under different names still works) the versatility and strength make it indispensable to the serious bondage aficionado. By screwing a 2x 4 6 inches below the ceiling and a2 x6 6 to 8 inches up off the floor you now have the non stud connected anchoring points to space out Unistrut uprights at the most esthetic spacing for your room size. Depending on the width of the room you are able to install a suspension grid at ceiling height. The bed frame fabricated from Unistrut and be a full on 4 poster canopy, strong enough for slings suspension and with a come along becomes a Rack as well. If this sounds viable let me know, a plethora of additions can be made to increase usability once you have the basic framework. Good luck with the project!

Stay kinky, play safe !
BikerDan​(other male)
2 years ago • Jul 30, 2021
BikerDan​(other male) • Jul 30, 2021
Thank you. That's a nice idea. I hadn't considered unistrut, though I have used it many years ago.
Eventually, I will convert the main bedroom at a later date and had planned to install a mixture of square and triangular truss, and that room will have a 4-poster truss bed frame fitted to the floor and ceiling.
Though, at that time, I could knock both rooms into one............
My playroom is a little bit small for serious suspension play (8 m^2 total floor area), but I will make do.
I already have an array (2icon_cool.gif of load bearing (80Kg each) eyelets screwed right into the joists above, and I'm about to build my bed/bench based around a single memory foam mattress (90x190x15) atop a wooden frame with tie-downs all around, and on heavy-duty braked castors so it can be moved around the room.
I also plan to make the area under the mattress into a full length cage with steel bars.
I have always used chains for bondage previously, but am planning to start experimenting with rope.
I will be installing a large corner shower (just big enough for a 1 or 2-point sling) as there are anchors above where it will go.

My new 24/7/365 totally captive 'drone' is arriving on Monday, ahead of schedule, so I need a bench to tie it down to once I have it here and in appropriate 'attire'.
unistrutman
2 years ago • Aug 2, 2021

Wise selection of equipment

unistrutman • Aug 2, 2021
If you know Unistrut already I will leave you to your unique play space requirements. Would love to see finished project in use. Best wishes for a long term bondage relationship, creativity just makes the time pass more quickly!