Online now
Online now

Mindset

Taramafor​(sub male)
2 years ago • Aug 1, 2021
Taramafor​(sub male) • Aug 1, 2021
Some people make excuses to not use their brains.

I would say I wasn't aware of the options in the past. Which limited choices.

Things often make more sense in hindsight. The truth is all that sets us free. So I will challenge, I will debate, I will even argue and counter bullshit if I have too. Are you going to curl under a rock and flee? Can you handle the truth? What don't you know when you say that and never asked to find out?

Cowards are loathed for a reason. Be weak, be afraid. But never be a coward. for if you are you will always suffer. I stand my ground, a wall of stone.

That's also how you'll know I'll be there in a time of need. You can flee if you prefer. Afraid or not I must seek to understand. And through the awareness that brings honesty do we have the fun and support. Even love.

But if you're expecting an easy journey when you have trust issues and complain like a child then you're delusional. You make things difficult for yourself when you do that. And I will take great pleasure in exposing hypocrites. I don't tell them. They tell me when I ask. Fun only happens when you stop the bullshit. It only happens when the lies and secrets stop.

People are more alike then they care to admit. I know my past struggles. And I do know others better then they know themselves at times. In this I do what too many do not.

I look past the monsters. And if you think you're not one, that just makes you more so. Batman phrases it best when he says it to Superman. "We're all monsters". A statement that admits his own past closed mind and ignorance. Knowing he's older and wiser now. Dracula in certain media also sets a good example of that. It's a question of how honest a monster is. And how understanding they are.