Online now
Online now

About to enter a 6 month trial Master/Slave arrangement with my husband

Chaoticstorm09​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jun 26, 2018

About to enter a 6 month trial Master/Slave arrangement with

First I would like to say bare with me. I’ve never actually posted here before or put my private life out there so much.

My husband and I are both in our mid 20’s, we have been married since I was 18. We have been in the Dom/sub lifestyle pretty much since marriage, although it originally started off pretty vanilla it did escalate throughout the years, with a pretty big jump in the last two.

So for the past few months we have been doing a lot of reading into the Master/Slave dynamic and it seems to fit what we are looking for.

We have decided on a six month trial since I am out of school for the moment and not currently working. During this time he wants me in the role 24/7.
This new role requires me to give up complete control, which I haven’t exactly done up to this point. I trust my husband completely, but I also know that he wants to guide much deeper physically and mentally.

He is requiring me to keep a journal so that he will be able to see deeper in to my thoughts. This journal is online but private so that he can check in at anytime. I did ask if I could also be allowed to post to this sub. My reasoning for this was that because neither of us are experienced, I think that maybe the advice and opinions of other more experienced individuals will help with my process. Although I would like to find a very experienced Dom to speak to one on one. I will also be posting most of my journal in here for a broader range of advice.

This is all very new to me, and as you can imagine I am very nervous but also extremely excited. Please keep any negative comments to yourself, and all positive comments and advice are greatly appreciated.
GrimmMaiden​(dom female){GrimmOryx}
5 years ago • Jun 26, 2018
Good luck! A trial sounds very smart. You've been doing the D/a thing for a while so I'm sure you already know that communication is key. If you're doing the old school M/s dynamic, you may not have much say after the trial starts. Get out any hesitations and talk through them before it starts.

Something I think I'd personally want prior to entering a trial like this, but may not be a want/need for you, would be a monthly "azimuth check." A compass check. I'd probably like to take a few minutes once a month to discuss how it's going. To provide and receive feedback on how to improve the dynamic. Again, that's just me.

Good luck!
    The most loved post in topic
DomForHer​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jun 28, 2018
DomForHer​(dom male) • Jun 28, 2018
I think the trial idea is great as well. I am new to the dom sub lifestyle but my girlfriend is more experienced. It has taken us some time to find our groove but I really enjoy what it brings to our relationship. I also like the idea Grimm has about a once a month check to see how you both are feeling and doing. Good luck and I look forward to seeing your journal entries.