Online now
Online now

Email

Miki
2 years ago • Aug 17, 2021
Miki • Aug 17, 2021
DrWakko wrote:
Have one tab open with the message you are responding to. Then have another tab open with the message history.

There ya go!

Another great idea from Dr. Whack-Off.

(Smile, fella!!)

Personally I never thought of this because most of my conversations are in Bond, where the whole thread is visible as you go along, but when it comes to the Inbox, I respond to what's in front of me as previous entries are seldom relavant.
But that's just me. As to them changing the Mail format... Ask an admin. Depending on how much tweaking they would have to do to change how the mail system operates, it may or may not be something they'd consider, especially since multiple tabs fills the bill quite nicely.
ThisIsTheWay​(dom male)
ThisIsTheWay​(dom male) • Aug 17, 2021
CSI wrote:
I think he means when you hit reply, you only see the the one singular email you are replying to. The string of conversation is not there. So you cannot scroll and see what was already discussed or if you have asked a question before. Yes, you can go and see your conversation history, but there is no way to save your drafted reply while doing so. So sometimes it is a lot of work. I personally take screenshots and pull them up as I am replying

This is exactly what I meant ! sorry, for the late reply
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
Miki • Aug 17, 2021
Ask that Cage Monkey dude. he's in charge of the nuts and bolts of this place.