Online now
Online now

How do people like to be approached?

Miki
2 years ago • Aug 17, 2021
Miki • Aug 17, 2021
No criticism here CharBunny... But you gotta know, what would most people think first when presented with a plate with Hershey bars and another plate with apples on it?

Where the apples represent the brain food that is poetry and getting to know the finer aspects of your being and the Hershey bars represent, well, no offense but explicit pics as eye candy.

Roll all that crap into a simple axiom... Women will be women, men will be men but both will be human, replete with all the folly built therein.

Not intended as criticism but in your shoes I'd nix the pics and leave the stuff you want people to know about you before seeing your face and whatever else you want to show.

You may not get as many responses or profile likes, but the ones you will garner will be from relatively more people with whom you would like to connect, and fewer who would like to turn your Inbox into a sausage festival.

Just sayin'!
Sweet Ginger​(sub female){}
Miki wrote:
Sweet Ginger wrote:
I like when someone contacts me about something I wrote in my profile or blog. This makes me feel like they took the time and interest to read it. I don't like messages that sound like they are sent out to everyone. I'm more intrigued by a message someone sends that is honest, upfront and sounds like they put even a little thought into it. Just be yourself! I like when someone contacts me tells me a little about themselves and what drew them to my profile.

Aww don't like the boiler-plate brutes?

You know,

Kinda goes like this:

--------------------

"Hi, (insert name of recipient here) I'm (insert your name here) and I wanted to drop you a Hello note..."

These forms come in packages for every occasion... with instructions!!!

(Fill in appropriate blanks and send to as many targets as you like. Follow each recipient name with a semicolon.)

Copyright 2021, Dial-a-Dom, Inc. All rights reserved

Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

EXACTLY!! 💯
I_am_the_Sea​(sub male){One Day}
Holistically and as a whole person.

Not just one thing. Yea, I'm submissive but find out who I am as a person. Why I think the way I do...why I feel the way I do. I want them to dig fearlessly into the why of who I am.

Aren't all the greatest treasures burried and waiting for the bold to discover them?

And I want to do the same right back to them.
~I_am_the _Sea