Online now
Online now

Fun/sexy pictures

RHECphill​(switch male)
2 years ago • Aug 25, 2021

Fun/sexy pictures

RHECphill​(switch male) • Aug 25, 2021
So I've been talking to a few people here have asked this question over and over. The question is "why do I only have pics of myself and none with others in it! Reason why I haven't meet anyone to do it with or found anyone that would be interested in doing it / participate with me! BUT I would really like to do it and have a chance to try! So I guess anyone that would be interested in helping/joining, I'd like to do some outdoorsy type stuff. Please feel free to message me and give ideas or advise on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading hope yall have a happy HUMP DAY!
Miki
Miki • Aug 25, 2021
To be honest, and although I don't look at a many profiles or albums contained therein, all I have ever seen is the person whose profile it is in whatever scenery they chose to share.

I have never seen any "group" pics on profiles, be it just fun or saucy.

Whoever is asking you why you don't have this, that, or the next thing in your photos--- would be better served focusing on the content of their own profiles and not that of other people.

Let the Profile Police go find something better to do. Really!
    The most loved post in topic
Balthezor
Balthezor • Aug 25, 2021
Idk, I’ve got plenty of these type of pics with my friend, never even thought of putting them on my profile. It’s not a couples profile 🤷🏻‍♂️. Best of luck, I guess you’d just need to tell your partner why you want them and show her/him where you want to show them.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
I don't have others on MY profile because first its my profile, like others have said.

More so the reason for me, is that of consent issues. Posting pictures of another...well! your actually "outting" them or placing them in a situation, that they themselves didn't place themselves in! If you post/use the images on a few sites are you sure they consented, to it used on those sites too? Allowing a picture to be "taken" and how its "used" are VERY different things.

Also on the legal side, when it comes to "adult sites" "Adult user generated content" and "social media" the laws are vastly different.
This site falls into the second category (just) in short your responsible for the images you post and any legal boundary they may or may not cross (to loosely clarify thecage allows you space, how you use that space is up to you within general guild lines) <if I have this wrong I'm sure Monkey or V will step in as I do not wish to speak for them>.

The line site owners walks with "Adult user generated content" is actually pretty tight so it doesn't cross over into 2257 compliance (needing approval for all parties to post and personal record holding of each party, such as address, birthdate, license details etc) Some sites will want you to be 2257 compliant and self holding, copyright, copyleft and copyfree etc complaint. some (sites)will even withhold your consent to republish your images (always read the TOC of sites you join for these very reasons) My own image has landed on a novel cover without my consent because of where I posted it. I could do nothing to have it removed. It was later replaced due to the Authors request. A play image has been used on a site banner, same deal.

...so to get my train back on track, if I post images of "others" (even when they consented to my taking the images) then they loose the right to protect, when, where there image lands and how it is used. So back to the original question, I don't do so for ALL these reasons.
Also needed to be thought out...while we see the images we post as/are harmless, a simple say.."spanking" pic..in some countries (UK for EG) is illegal and can bring about criminal charges. Other countries posting images that portray "age play"is same

......I take my own risks, I don't want to put another in risk just so my profile looks "more real"
Not trying to be debbie downer, just most are totally unaware or don't think before posting an image of group, another or just a "simple" BDSM couples image. I'm not saying don't do it icon_smile.gif I'm just saying check things out before you do. icon_smile.gif